Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One What has more salt?.. the ocean or our lovely ark community when wildcard decides to...

• Thread starter Warren Haswatha Skye
  • Start date
W

Warren Haswatha Skye

What has more salt?.. the ocean or our lovely ark community when wildcard decides to put a cap on rex melee?

B

Bryce William Vargas

Totally this page lol. But is this a real thing? Not that worried cuz I'm sure it'll be a server option on dedi but that'd be some bullshit

D

Dan Woodman

I swear they nerfed bosses and now this? 1 step forward 2 steps back it seems atm with some choices

W

Warren Haswatha Skye

Idk just a thought i been thinking. Im sure wildcard see's all those "God rex's" being sold for more than a giga. They'll be forced to balance the game.

C

Carson Punch

They need one for giga melee

W

Warren Haswatha Skye

When a rex egg holds more value than a 100% imprinted 300%+ melee giga. That seems a bit fucked up lmao

J

Jennifer Leonard

People were giving them away...are they really selling for that much?

J

Jennifer Leonard

Oh i almost forgot.

W

Warren Haswatha Skye

Some people are cool with decent prices for them. But others are completely retarded. I seen a guy turn down a fully raised giga, simply because "the egg was worth more."

C

Chris A Cagle

Ark

T

T.j. Sickles

Ive just been selling my eggs for 5k ings because people have been flooding the market for next to nothing with them.

D

Daniel Mennear

C

Cam Drain

You mean when they make any Dino with a platform saddle count as 19 animals and you can "only have 40 animals with platforms" but 40x19 is 760 with a little less than 4x the tame cap so it's just stupid as fuck, you can only have 10 platform Dino's per tribe, not including your grinding Dino's and all that jazz

D

Dustin Gram

Or they just wipe the servers simple as that and bring movement speed back to Terras

D

Dustin Gram

And quetzals

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom