Contact advertising [email protected]

What do you think are the biggest roadblocks for each rank, that stop you from...

J

John Huk

What do you think are the biggest roadblocks for each rank, that stop you from progressing to the next one? I'll list a few that I noticed. Curious to hear what other people think.

Platinum: Game sense/Mechanical Aim
Diamond: Playing as a team
Masters: Being flexible with picks/Thinking they can carry as the 3rd dps.

I'll be testing the GM to Top 500 barrier later, when I push for it tonight. I'll stream it to see if I can figure out the difference.

L

Luis Miguel Roman

As a gold I can tell you is game sense and being flexible...

K

Kylie Pirre

I feel like people in diamond think if they're losing, it's because of one really specific thing and everyone hyper focuses it
"McCree that pharah is destroying us, kill her and we win easy" when in reality it's probably like 8 different things we need to adjust

J

Jagger Mouser

My masters to gm roadblock is some mechanical skill. I have good aim good positioning but at times I slip up hard

J

Jacob Parrino

I'm in and out of plat and diamond and tbh I feel a lot of people don't like to switch when they're clearly getting hard countered.....

Z

Zachary McGowan

When it comes to improvement id say each rank is in general better at everything than the previous. Masters players are generally better than diamond players at just about everything. A mercy in masters will have better game sense, decision making, positioning, target priorities, ect., than a diamond mercy.

M

Mikah Lavellan

I think plat and diamond can be mashed together, but because I play with the two ranks it makes sense they would be. I find a lot in diamond who have no game sense whatsoever but that also ties into playing as a team?

R

Ryan Devlin

Agree, also ego is big in diamond.. dps getting hard countered not switching

E

Ellie Anderson

Diamond is the worst rank to climb out of imo. Was that way for me on console, is the same way for pc now.

E

Eduardo Ramirez

Gm to t500? Tilted xqc on mcree if west coast server LUL

J

Jackson Murphy

When I was a bronze/Silver player it’s simply building a good team comp, communication, and patience.

D

Diamond Hope Zeiger

Masters: everyone thinking they’re a god tier DPS thinking they deserve top500 and not swapping because they have one gold

K

Kelli Flynn

Hm.

Diamond is a bunch of people who are pretty decent mechanically. The biggest issue I feel is the lack of truly understanding how to coordinate hero picks, and when to engage, when to pull from a fight.

"They think oh I'm a genji who gets a 4k every game, I should be master already." But the ultimate usage just seems random and uneccesary at times, when a fight was already secured etc.

H

Hayden Sprague

I find ult economy to be the biggest issue in Masters tbh
There's a lot of flexible players there, but almost all of them throw stuff at a won fight or a lost fight

E

Eric Carman

Platinum: Getting leavers and throwers half your games.

Y

Yeti Jones

Throwers in high ranks. Its unbelievable, the slightest provocation.

J

Jay Henry

Mines just people

J

Jt Love Joyce

- my own average mechanical aim
-throwers and trolls galore
-stubborn people who, even when getting countered heavily, refuse to switch
- teams not playing well together, terrible/no call outs (if I get one more zenny on team that I know that has a mic, but doesn't call out the discords, I will rage internally)

S

Sam Matte

Silver/gold are the worst rank ever

H

Hayden Sprague

On NA the amount of hackers in GM/top500 when I played was out of control
Don't know if thats still relevant

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom