Contact advertising [email protected]

What do you think about Genji mains? I hate everyone says they suck and that they have...

T

Tyler Jøseph

What do you think about Genji mains? I hate everyone says they suck and that they have no rights just cause they main genji. I'm genji main, with like 40 hours so far and I've seen only like 3-4 genjis better than me. What's your main?

C

Cosmos Cha

Well, here it is. The most bronze post of the day

J

Jerry Allen-Foshee

Good Genji mains are great! But those who insta-lock Genji in comp, and get less eliminations and hero damage than the tanks, those people are a drag on their team.

C

Caleb J. Bermudez

Genji mains are like hanzo mains. You actually have to be good to use them, when used well they can both slaughter enemy teams. However very few people are actually “Good” with them. Thats why they have so much hate towards them

E

Edigüer Mireles

Did you just rage quit an xbox game?

L

Lucas Ferreira

I classify Genji in the "let's build around him" category. It's like, you can't pick whatever, you have to get yourself a team that can keep the Genji well on his feet. Zarya for his ult and bubbles, Zenyatta for long range healing, Ana for heals if you can aim, etc...

J

Josh George

Zenyatta or Dva

H

Hannah Svensson

I play on my brother's account, he mains Genji while I main on D.va owo ( Though I am learning how to play as Genji :3 )

M

Mika Proctor

Because genji mains are mainly cocky children stuck in bronze ❤

Y

Yannic Hgr

Ah, you started at your actual skill level?

J

Johann Tautjo

Same view to everybody. No judgment until I play with or against the person.

A

Alin Darau

Im Genji main and my ign is iNeedHealing and i spam i need healing all game and im considered cancer, but i dont play that bad, and yet there are few who recognize that...

A

Andrija Vuckovic

genji with 216h meh i dont care what they think about genji mains i got solo team kill other day sooooo

C

Cally Green

A bronze scrub in its natural habitat

Z

Zac Murphy

|-/ hey

T

Teresa Domino

i main widow and everyone automatically thinks i suck until i play

М

Максим Щукин

Genji is a problem that should be. D.va main

M

Michael Menietti

As long as your good at the character you main
Who cares

A

Anthony Hayes

there's a higher standard to their place in a match simply because of the difference in effectiveness with some genjis, vs. clean execution genjis. A good winsten often takes him out, so as a genji you need to be able to retreat fast, and communicate with team. A lot of genjis aren't able to be swift like that. If you've got it, you've got it.

A

Anthony Hayes

heck, even zarya counters genji pretty well if you know how to trace around the jumping genji. You really have to take into consideration all the projectiles or moves that can't be deflected.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom