U

Ulices Vargas

What do you guys think about this guy??

L

Lain McGregor

Ummmmm... actually not terrible

L

Lain McGregor

Still more fun and cost-effective to build your own, but yeah this price isn’t the worst I’ve seen in prebuilts

E

Evan Wiedling

That's got an 8700k in it too, I'd do it

R

Robert Hutton Allen

The devil is in the details...what is the power supply and can that case take future upgrades? Looks like the high points are all good though.

B

Buddy Taylor

You'll save 500 doing it yourself

D

Daniel Cobin

There's deals to be had, that's definitely one of them. Look at the fine print though. PSU, fans, and what brand is everything.

J

Joshua De La Torre

Only issue I have with pre builds is not knowing what brand stuff is . They always go cheap on the psus...

Z

Zach Lancaster

What specific processor, is it K? Also, Walmart online sells these & often clearance marks them when the next series comes up. GL, not a great price but ave seen higher for less

N

Nick Mitchell

That's actually really good

R

Rahid Khan

Mobo?

Π

Παναγιώτης Ασλάνης

thats actualy a good deal i think

Π

Παναγιώτης Ασλάνης

PSU is if not the most important very important component of the pc every part of the pc is powered by that s@$%t you shouyldnt cheap on it for your hardwares good

A

Andy Haber

S8?

K

Kyle Cotton

Cool rig

D

David Hull

Turrable build one yourself you could buy better components

T

Thomas Oughton

Likely overpriced. Get specific details on the important things, cpu cooler, fans, CPU,

A

Arik Nel

good price for a prebuild. i would personally build one tho. it would be Berger performing. and you can make it rgb and watercooled etc..

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom