Contact advertising [email protected]

Welp, ladies and gentlemen. Y'all might hate me for this but I have no complaints...

M

Matthew Anderson

Welp, ladies and gentlemen. Y'all might hate me for this but I have no complaints about my choice. No one probably remembers but I lost my previous build in a house fire about five months ago. Finally got the insurance money. I have finally replaced it. Bought a MSI GT73VR with a 4K Display, a full 1070, and a 7820HK.

C

Callum Northey

Jealousy..... I feel it kicking in.....

L

Lee Yong Quan

Can that 1070 run games in 4k smoothly?

M

Matthew Anderson

Well, everything seems to be between 50-58fps. Played Kerbal, Doom, Ark, and Forza 7 so far. No complaints from me. Others say it's a jet engine but I have headphones. No casual Cafe gaming for me lol.

G

Garrick Schull

Were more upset at the fact you use a controller. Apparently you aint a master race member

M

Matthew Anderson

That's just for convenience when I'm at work.

N

Nosuferatō No Zoddo

Gsync panel, you should be alright

M

Matthew Anderson

Yeah I'm satisfied for a while. Hard to find what I wanted but I had to increase my spending limit. Cost $2200

K

Kaalin Hutchinson

Not bad for a lappy ;)

M

Mohd Nor Ariffin

Nice controller

I

Iván Balseiro García

No

V

Vasillis Maroulis

Surely enough the 1070 won't be able to run games at 4k so easily but awesome overall! Nice :)

M

Mike LeClair

I got that one last week too, when my hp omen got warranty replacement at bestbuy for dead mobo after 9mos.

I love it! The fans run loud, sure. But it's a 1070... Gonna be loud in a system like that to cool it. I just upgraded the m2 ssd in sunday, was too small. But I love it. Grats!

B

Braden Lablack

Thats fine man, you do you. Its important that you enjoy it and not care what us others think

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom