Contact advertising [email protected]

Well long story short. I tried to reapply my thermal paste since its been 6 months....

• Thread starter Cedric John Sebastian
  • Start date
C

Cedric John Sebastian

Well long story short. I tried to reapply my thermal paste since its been 6 months. Rebooted it, i got code 55 which means my ram werent being detected, tried to turn it on then wont turn on. I dove in the vast of google. I tried switching ram slots and doing single stick still no luck. Cleared cmos, no luck. Tried to check for bent pins (there was none) reapplied thermal paste, no luck. Ram led light is gone too. Pc wont turn on and i saw that it could be my psu which i highly doubt it is. I just purchased a plat p2 evga psu last december. Any fix or F to pay respect already?

A

Austin Machado

open the gpu and make sure the paste didnt spill over

C

Cedric John Sebastian

The gpu is fine. It has a backplate. I removed the cpu and the paste didnt leak.

J

J Paul Schulze

Do you have someone that you can borrow compatible Ram from? It is possible that both sticks are bad

T

Tyler Buck

Which POST LED stays lit?

J

James Hamm

Check with other RAM that's verified working

M

Marcus Antonio Lopez

You reapply in 3 to 5 years man wtf lol dayum

I

Ian Retamal Subias

Have you tried turning the PC on without Power Button, Reset Button and such?
I had a similar problem on my PC after i turned it on without those cables, probably the Power Botton its failing or broken

T

Tom Hoang

I would try to reseat the ram again and then again if necessary. In different slots, one at a time, 2 at a time, whatever combination you can think of. 9 out of 10 times that I've changed the thermal paste, I've always accidentally nudged my ram and thats all it takes. Those fuckers are sensitive asf. But easy fix.

O

Oliver Chapman

Is there a light on the board showing power is supplied to it. If not it could be the psu or the motherboard itself.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom