Contact advertising [email protected]

Well I tried to get into it and start building my own pc but I fucked up and my ram...

R

Reis S. Caldwell

Well I tried to get into it and start building my own pc but I fucked up and my ram doesn't fit in the notches and my motherboard doesn't fit in my tower... bummer. I could use some support and knowledge if anybody is willing to provide it.

J

John Scherer

linus tech tips. the ram is simple you bought the wrong ones. must have got server ram. case. well it should all fit except trying to put an itx mobo in a mini itx case

J

John Scherer

yeah your case is too small

J

John Scherer

the ram should match up but maybe its not the correct dim slot you need to check it out

D

Drew Leonard

looks like an atx board. you buy a matx case? and you bought the wrong ram

D

Drew Leonard

never build your 1st pc without researching parts or watching/reading a guide for things to consider before you buy. 30-60 minutes on youtube would have saved you a lot of time and headaches

J

John Scherer

pcpartpicker.com if you need to see if the parts work together

J

John Scherer

hope it helps you out. just add parts in pcpartpicker and it will tell you if it fits or not. also i has a compatibility part checker also click it and it will only let you see parts that work together

J

John Scherer

add all your parts in the pcpartpicker and it will tell you what is wrong and what you really need

W

Wayne Tomlinson

This is what I'm afraid of doing when I buy these things lol

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom