Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Well I finally caved and got a pro controller. I went with the splatoon edition...

N

Neil Kelley

Well I finally caved and got a pro controller. I went with the splatoon edition controller (I've been having a lot of fun with the game). Really hoping to get my hands on the green and pink joycons! Question to the other pro controller owners: do you find the front of the controller easily scratched? Does it bother you? Does it even matter?

M

Mauricio Sánchez

R

Raul Alejandro Calderon

I still have the plastic on mine

R

Rafael Kwasi

as your table has scratches too, I kind of suspect it might not be the controller's fault ;) Just kidding! It is normal that these shiny finishings are easily scratchable, some of these scratches are not even permanent, just rub it a bit too hard on a plastic or rubber object and you get something like a scratch - but I really do not see a reason to moan, i9f you use it, it looks used after a while, but what would be the use in keeping it unused? ;)

M

Matt Collie

No, but the joystick wears down really fast

J

Joanna Knibbs

Love the pro controller,perfect for splatoon 2

J

Jesse McCree

The Xbox One controller also gets scratched on top, just be careful when you plug it in, that's what really scratched it if you don't plug it in right.

J

Joshua O'Brien

Battery definitely lasts longer than the PS4 and xbox1 controllers

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom