Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 We are a mature (over 40) married couple looking for a PvE (possibly optional friendly...

K

Krule Barak

We are a mature (over 40) married couple looking for a PvE (possibly optional friendly PvP) server.
Not looking for anything with extreme boosts.

Hoping for mature friendly community.
Please let me know what's available within these parameters.

Thanks in advance.

A

Ambrose Knebel

You can check out my server. It's pvp but no pvp has actually happened yet. Lol. It's 3x boosted. I'm the only admin and exceed your age requirements . Unofficial PC hosted: Ark Seattle Evolved.

C

Crystal Dawn

I have a pve server with like 8 people on it. Most stuff is boosted about 3x. XP is 2.5x. Only thing high is taming and breeding at 10x. We're all adults just playing at our own pace and helping each other out. Pm me if you want the info

A

Alexis Christine Aristizabal

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

S

Shane Krebz

Send me a pm. ^ Or Alexis she has a good cluster

S

Scott Douglas

Check out brews and poos

S

Shona-Lee Patterson

Feel free to message me I have a PVPVE server which is pretty chill, most of the people who play are in their mid 20s.
Slightly boosted, starter pack available, PVE roleplay village

J

Jay Book

I'm running the only rp server worth joining

J

Jay Book

¦ PS4 ¦

| Prim+ | Roleplay | PVP & PVE | PC Hosted | Ragnarok | Adult Administrated |

AsgardRP is now looking for survivors to help develope the server! We are aiming to be the best new Prim+ Roleplay server for ppl looking for a truly unique roleplaying experience!

It was inspired by games like Elder Scrolls Online and the Board game Risk. There are Kingdoms, Villages, Arenas, Land Claiming, Territory Challenges, Dungeons, Quests, Contests, Battleships, Auctions, Stores, Currency, Unique Trading Systems, Jobs, and so much more! If you're looking for a professionally run server and a 1 of a kind roleplay experience, AsgardRP is a perfect match!
It is a zero tolerance server which means griefing/trolling will not be allowed whatsoever.
There's still lots of land waiting to be claimed to truly make a name for yourself.

Roles available:
• Server Police (need a crew of about 5+ survivors 18+ years old with mic advanced players only)

• Central Merchant (21+ years old with mic, will be working directly with admins)

• Kings/Jarls/Mayors to develop areas of the map to build large aesthetic Towns/Kingdoms

We have Huge plans for organized Cluster Roleplay involving Crossark maps and Epic Dino/PVP Battles! There will also be scripted short films to be featured on our YouTube Channel! We are hoping to get mentioned by Wildcard/Nitrado for Best Prim+ Roleplay server!
So if you want to be apart of the next best thing that happened to Prim+, come join AsgardRP and get lost in fantasy

K

Kenny Buck

Server name: valhalla247. Unofficial pc server. Ragnarok map. Spawn at Viking bay 1 to get your game started.

J

Jason Mayen

I GOT A SERVER LIGHT BOOSTED ON RAG. ITS CALLED FRIEND OR FOE

A

Alan Stevens

Izlude 24/7

*WARNING*
Izlude 24/7 100%German is an imposter! Do not join that server.

JUST UPGRADED TO 36 SLOTS!

Nitrado Good Ping

Ragnarok Server

Rates:

-XP 2x

-Tame 3x

-Harvest 3x

-Egg Hatch 3x

-Baby Mature 5x

-Dino levels and stats like official

-Player weight slightly boosted

-Event Currency

-Advertizement Currency

-Tribe Imprinting

-Starter Packs but must build a base and storage within in order to not get mugged.

-Flyers recover stamina when idle

-PvPvE White flag on base means structures are safe, humans and dinos are not. You can jump inside the base and kill dinos and human players but cannot demolish any structures. If attacked under white flag rule and provide sufficient evidence(Screenshots) the tribe that raided will be kill on sight and exempt from white flag rule.

-Purging

-Bounty Systen

-Admin is not allowed to build anywhere

-Build anywhere just dont block spawns.
------------------------------------------------------

For more information Facebook LIKE

Izlude 24/7

Or PSN add Izlude_Server

and last but not least...Just PM me

-36 Slots at the moment until it overpopulates..then I will keep increasing until 70 slots.

S

Steven Michael Grenzow

Check us out we just started looking for new folks to add to our server cluster. My wife and I as well as a few other couples play as well tall to Stephen Bent

K

Kara Rossiter

Perfect for couple.
PvP fun and fair.
Great community.

C

Chris Debruyn

Check dutch vikings friendly pvp server little boosted get starterpack 1 week admin protection if needed

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom