Contact advertising [email protected]

Watching all my Mercy Main friends drop SR. Diversity my friends, adapt and...

T

Tanner Davis

Watching all my Mercy Main friends drop SR.
Diversity my friends, adapt and Overwatch... Er, I mean over come.

M

Mari Guerrero

Why is it enjoyable to watch your "friends" fall?

J

John Calderon

Good friend you are lmao

C

Chris Gouw

I can see why they don't pocket heal you anymore

A

Alexander Vigil

You are a fuck baby and a low life, your not worthy even for the lowest part of hell.

S

Sean Waite

You shouldn't be playing comp if you can only play 1 hero anyway

D

Dhanj Narasimhan

You're gonna anger so many one tricks with this post

L

Lin Galini

ugh... i'd say i just got my 4th golden gun by maining her...Ps and not stopping maining her... :3

J

Juli Perret

Gained 100 SR last night, bless So glad I can finally play other heroes when filling

J

Jeremy Estrada

I've literally just been ranking up with her because people are underestimating her

E

Ellie Anderson

I’m ranking up as Mercy haha

W

Will Gaines

Not even an hour and I've found 3 salty one tricks

Z

Zachary Saul

ive been running across mercy 1tricks turned symmetra trolls because of the mercy nerf

M

Mari Guerrero

Still sitting her wondering why someones loss (especially a friend's) is enjoyable to watch. Imagine being that fragile and insecure.

A

Ashley Dorval

I'm 400 SR above my last season on my solo queue account and climbing still. Mercy whenever I have to solo heal which has been every 4/5 games. Not a one trick, just need to play heals because all they've done is reduce the already slim amount of players who would play the roll.

L

Lex Evestar

I'm so confused. First of all, I'm a fan of 2 2 2 so I often pick either Mercy or Moira. Second of all, I have quite literally gained 250 SR over the last night playing mercy. I have seen absolutely no dip in my ability to play her. ‍♀

V

Vanessa Salgado

Only smart Mercy mains will stay in their current rank or go up. Silly people don’t know who and when to rez or where to position yourself as a Mercy or even utilize her little boost flight ability.

S

Santiago Farfán

What is the point of this post?

E

Emilio Martinez

As a mercy/healer main I just moved her out of my rotation I mainly play Ana & moira now one tricks need to be phased out lol

S

Sebastien Roy

I used to main Mercy, and people often reported me for throwing when I picked anyone else but Mercy on my main account. I think a lot of Mercy mains end up getting funneled into filling that role, especially with the Mercy meta having been so dominant the last few months.

I think it's better spirited to wish those who are trying to adapt and overcome the best in diversifying their skillset since they'll be on your team too.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom