Contact advertising [email protected]

WARNING: Semi long post.. #SorryNotSorry. I’m not sure why people think Mercy is...

• Thread starter Khrystyne DeShawn Bartek
  • Start date
K

Khrystyne DeShawn Bartek

WARNING: Semi long post.. #SorryNotSorry.

I’m not sure why people think Mercy is dead.

I have always been able to play her but I absolutely hated playing her because as a female I didn’t want to fit the stereotype and I felt like she was boring af to play. Anyways, I started playing her because even though my stats for my main are good, my win percentage isn’t, but my win percentage is great with Moira and Mercy (I have had to play Mercy a few times before I started to enjoy playing her).

So I was in a match on Temple of Anubis earlier. We were on defense and the enemy team was on the objective while our team was starting to trickle in. I had Valkyrie so I used it, flew to the objective, pulled out my pea shooter and killed two heroes (I think Junkrat and Zenyatta) while contesting the objective giving my teammates time to get back.

With that being said, Mercy is not dead. She is now well balanced and still a very viable pick as a healer. Also am I Mercy-ing right?

J

Jessica Gibbs

Oh god, I feel so ashamed when Mercy kills me. Tbh I've been playing her more now bc people aren't making stupid mistakes and then just expecting a instares. It's much more enjoyable to play her now.

S

Sean Lynch

Does anyone still have that pic of an endgame where the Mercy had the highest elims and the Soldier 76 healed the most team damage?

A

Alex Cat

Mercy should be a healer. Not a fuck up fixer. When you think of mercy you should think of healing. Not hiding for 5 man rezs. Old mercy wasnt fun for anyone. People who played it didnt ACTUALLY get good at the game because it was so braindead easy to play her. And now that she takes skill people get hella mad they have to try to be good at the game

S

Sam Wilkinson

Mercy is balanced now. She was op with two rezes, I think one rez is just right for her :)

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom