Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Wanting to find a boosted server for me and my pc friends to play on. Or is that not a...

B

Blake Emert

Wanting to find a boosted server for me and my pc friends to play on. Or is that not a thing?

B

Bobby Driver

Nitrado server Fallen Ark115
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Harvest X15 player stats X 9
Weight 3000 per point
No food or water drain for player
Pve
Aberration
Taming x50
Breeding x0.25
Player level is 200
Dino level points 150
No starter
Will be enabling cross play when i get off work

J

Joshua Hayes

Elyria PvP/PvE ) Multimode Cluster:

We've got our aberration server swapped over to PVP now. No rules, no concessions. 50 slot server, slightly boosted with quick taming/maturing ranging to a maximum of about an hour and a half for most things. New players put [New] in your tribename for 1 week, then remove it. After that, it's game on. No extensions. This server has no admins, just the owner. We've got a starter base in the walking bridge out of Portal that'll get you geared up, but lose it and tough luck. Search [US] Elyria PVP [Aberration], or pm me.

We cluster with a 50 slot PvE rag server you can transfer your dinos to and you can hang out or whatever. You can transfer from Aberration to Rag, but not back. Not even items, only your character. So it's best to avoid doing this unless you are a part time pvper and just want tames to show your pve buddies.

J

Jessica Canniff

⚔ Boosted Cluster ⚔

Island, Center, Scorched Earth, Rag & Aberration

Server Name - x20 Ragnarok

XP & Harvest- 20x
Taming - 30x

Player stats:
⛑⚡Health, Stamina, speed & melee - 5x⚡⛑
️‍♀Weight - 50x️
♀Oxygen, Crafting & Fortitude - 20x

Dino stats:
Health - 5x
melee - 2.5x
Stamina - 10x
Speed - 20x
Weight - 50x

Dino Turret Damage - 5x

Short cuddle grace period and high imprinting.

‼No blocking artifacts, PVP, NO ORP, NO tamed Brontos (Rag Only), battle arena, P/T Mini Mart, and Community Center available (NO PVP AT COMMUNITY CENTER AND OUTSIDE ARENAS DURING EVENTS). Weekend events with great prizes Starters for those who message me through FB (Rag Only).‼

J

Jeff Howard

C

Cody Hermann

H

Hannah McLaughlin

M

Mitchell Wood

Red VS Blue

ORP ON UNTIL 2018

The Center & Aberration

No flyer cluster.

Starter Pack;

150PT Equus
150PT Hyenadon
Longneck
Metal Tools (including climbing hook)
Glider suit skin.
Zipline Motor skin.
50 Simple Rifle Ammo
200 BushBerries.

J

Jeffrey Elmore

I don’t think it’s a thing just yet. Crossplay was released but it wasn’t functioning at all.

J

Juan M Duran III

Server name: Ark EVOLUTION PVP 3x boosted. Seach "evolution" and it will show up. Xb1 nitrado server on RAGNAROK and ABERRATION(server name is : ark aberration evolution) CLUSTER

3x XP, TAMING AND HARVEST.

Reduced player water and food drain

Increased spoil time

Breeding reduced by 75%

Welcome center at vikings bay cove.

Survival shelter in the south.

Player weight slightly increased.

Starter packs!

Balanced various settings for a better player experience. Events and challenges as population grows. Stadium in near future. This server is adult run. Admins are here to help keep server running smooth and take care of starter packs. The admins will not interfere with other tribe issues. We have a growing community and looking to expand. NO RULES

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom