Contact advertising [email protected]

Vive or rift?

D

Danny Smith

Vive or rift?

I

Ian Sullivan

tried both and ended up with the rift. the touch controllers did it for me. far superior to htcs wands

J

Jj Hronek

I’d go for the vive

L

Louie Lopez

Do you wear glasses? The rift is trash for glasses very uncomfortable I tried with multiple pairs. Great experience but crazy uncomfortable.

C

Chris Stephens

vive all day. They also have exclusive rights to all of the Ready Player One games and promotions. And it doesn't feel cheap like the rift. People will tell you rift, not because it's better, but because it's cheaper. It's the same way they dilute themselves into thinking WIN is better than Mac, it's because it's more expensive, not because WIN is actually better. People base their opinions today on what they can afford, not what's best. You get what you pay for.

F

Fraser O'neil

Rift for 2 reasons. The price and the touch controllers are way better than the Vive

F

Fraser O'neil

But at the end of the day no matter what one you buy you'll not be disappointed

D

Dan Simmons

Rift at the moment (price and tech) but Vive seems like the much better hardware and the future proofing.

But considering the price atm rift atw..

D

Dustin Gum

Wait for vive pro

S

Stephen Steinlein

Vive. Highly recommended.

J

Jeremiah Casey

Used both. Get the vive. Setup is easier . It just works better overall. And the vr setup is geared for full room use. Rift was designed to be used while seated and they engineered around that with multiple cameras that require too many ports and too much processing power.

A

Algų Išmokėtojas

Rift. More exclusives, less screen door effect, better price, better controllers. Have it for about 6 months and I ain't dissapoint ed

C

Chris Metcalfe

Vive bought one a couple days ago

A

Antonio Grašić

Vive pro

M

Matty Giblin

Rift

M

Màrk Rõbïñsön

As to the features vs price I'll recommend rift...

S

Stefan Steve Gadd

Windows Mixed Reality.

C

Cody Waite

Considering the vive is 600 dollars down from 900 when my friends bought it, 1 that is a great price. 2 the vive is so much fun playing space pirate trainer, laser tag, painting game, and watching Dota with it. The simulators are cool too and watching pew die pie use them as well as using it many times since my other family (aka next door neigbor) has one, I would suggest the vive; The thing is just Friggen next level amazing! I like the nunchuck like controllers! Sidenote, I saw the vive pro in a video will have better resolution and be wireless, so that might be with the eait.

T

Thomas Scheer

I used to have the gift.
I have not tried the vive.

That being said, when I got the rift it was incredible and magical, but it had a bunch of obvious flaws. The vive fixes these flaws.

The vive has forward backward movement, a camera in the front, better product build and I assume better resolution (this is critical with vr)

If you have a small room with a lot of obstucals, use the rift. Otherwise, I would save money to buy the vive even without trying it.

C

Chris Bittola

We got rid of our rift. We were calibrating and troubleshooting more than playing. Ended up with a PS4 Pro and PSVR. Zero issues. Shit just works for the same games.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom