Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Very High Boosted Nitrado PVP Server Ragnarok/Island/Abberation/Centre Server...

K

Kerry Rendall

Very High Boosted Nitrado PVP Server Ragnarok/Island/Abberation/Centre Server Recruiting

We have:

•A 10 slot Ragnarok server

•A 20 slot Island server

•A 10 slot Abberation server

•A 32 slot Centre server

•Total of 72 slots.

I'm recruiting for a good server. No annoying admins and what not, just play the game. The server is currently PVP, no ORP.

There are very few rules, apply to join the group and you’ll see them. We don’t have any rules like no passive killing, or not base wiping though, so if you’re looking for a server where you’re protected from those sorts of things, this isn’t your kind of server.

We don't have favourites, and I don't care if because you didn't get it your way, you're gonna leave. The server is for playing, if you wanna be all dramatic about every little thing, this may not be a good server for you. That being said, tribal banter is fine, just don't bring admins into it by saying we're picking favourites or what have you.

STARTER PACK -

Check the supply drops, they’re loaded.

SERVER SETTINGS
* Taming 75x
* Harvest 28 (with adjustments to other settings, it’s made so that you get around 700 wood per tree)
* Xp 15x
* Hatch 50x
* Mature 40x
* Crop growth 50x
* Mate interval 0.1
* wild dino Level cap 180
* No ORP
*we have structure clipping allowed (easier building)
* Turret damage 1.5x
* Player stats aren't crazy Boosted and are balanced for the perfect experience (weight however is jacked up)
*All these are subject to change

We have a Facebook page for community polls, updates, and communication. I’ll put the link at the bottom of this post. After you join the group please read the pinned post. There are separate groups for the clustered servers, those links are in the pinned post.

If you're interested and want to join, or want more info that's not in the group or this ad, send me a private message. We only accept people 16 or older, or at least look the part.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom