Contact advertising [email protected]

Unpopular opinion: Moira is not broken.... The only thing that potential could be...

J

James Warren

Unpopular opinion: Moira is not broken.... The only thing that potential could be reconsidered is her ult charge rate however considering it's a fight winner not necessarily as game changing as a trancendance then perhaps even this point is mute. People who complain about her dps range.... Her healing is dependent on this. Her dps output tickle balls aside is dismal... Try breaking a trap with just Moira and you will understand. If your a Genji main getting shat on by a Moira.... Don't jump into a team fight with 25-100hp and expect for an insta-lock hero not to shit on you.... It increases accountability of dps hero's diving in. I've read in this group that Moira could 1v 2 tanks.... That's just retarded. She might be able to occupy the attention of the two tanks but if she's winning that fight than you need to reconsider if tank is what you should be playing..... DISCUSS

D

Daniel McIntosh

Too much healing, good mobility, a ridiculous amount of surviability, can easily generate ult from long range with damage orb, i think her healing is going to be blocked by barriers in the next patch but don't know if that'll be enough.

J

John Calderon

Honestly the only problem I have with her is the range. I’ve seen her pluck pharah’s out of the sky a few times lol.

L

Luke Garside

I agree.
I have little trouble dealing with Moira. You can drop her relatively fast with Genji if you don't piss around. Tracer can 1 ciip her too.
One of her larger counters is one of the best in the game (D.va)
And given 3 tank and even 4 tank is being run, she basically gets turned into swiss cheese.

A

Allan Suib Murray

Craig Hooper why did you bring me to this place? It hurts to read. Moira needs to die! Die I say!!!

C

Camren Matthew Kirkland

I wouldn't say I'm a "master" Moira main, but I'd say I'm a decent Moira

I understand that she's not broken, and probably the most balanced of any heroes in the game

She can honestly be easily taken out by tanks and any dps class
If they fucking know what they're doing

B

Beau Popkin

Unpopular opinion but if you mix your antidepressants into a peanut butter and jelly sandwich the world looks just a little bit better. :)

K

Khrystyne DeShawn Bartek

Personally I think they need to buff her healing as far as how much she has and how quick it refills. The reason why is because I’m tired of seeing DPS Moiras. She’s a healer and people are playing her as DPS rather than healing and if you solo que, you might as well be a second healer because most of the time you get 3-4 autolock DPS and a DPS Moira.

C

Chris Mahoney-Manasco

I actually agree with this statement quite a bit. I don't think she's broken so much as a majority of people don't know how to handle her.

I would say the only tweak I would give her is reducing the damage her orbs do the further they get away from her. Being as she can fire them around corners strategically is a neat trick, but its at no cost to herself. Unlike Sym or Winston whose weapon trajectories require they be in proximity, I feel like its too easy for her to pick off weaker heroes with no risk to herself. There should be a minor consequence or drawback to that.

A

Adam Ricks

LMAO Moira gets shat on by ANY tank in a 1v1... Not to mention if she's facing any more than that

D

Darryl Walker

#niptherange

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom