Contact advertising [email protected]

Unpopular opinion: But I actually like mercy more now.

M

Mitchell Dearing

Unpopular opinion: But I actually like mercy more now.

S

Syed Muhammad Danish Bukhari

I liked her when I wasn't forced to play her. I play Lucio mostly, but Mercy when we don't have a main healer, but now if we don't have Mercy we're fucked completely - and in Gold, either I switch or we lose pretty much. I hate it.

J

Justine Faye Mercado

Same she's easier to use now

R

Romi Singh

She’s amazing, (mercy main) #Addme

A

Ashley Demyan

They made her even easier and more of a must pick. Like great idea blizz lmao

M

Mihnea Gogu

shes too good

S

Stephanie Fufu Lody

1 rez every 30 seconds makes her a bit of a must-pick so i don't like her much even though i think the buff was needed, it was too much

H

Hanz D Bulwark

which was the website that shows the most picked heroes for each tier? I saw that before but I forgot. I'd like to see if the pick rate for Mercy changed on higher tiers, I'm currently on gold and I see her a lot.

G

Gustavo Steluti

She's way better now, but it made her a must pick. If a team have mercy and the other one don't, so that team lose (differently of Lúcio, that is a great character, a must pick, but is not like Mercy)

C

Christopher Brauer

I really like Valkyrie but it feels a lot weaker now that they nerfed it

N

Nicole Klajn

Imma mercy main and I love her no matter what

M

Morton Atkins

Everyone does

K

Kim Hughes

I find mercy a little bit more boring to play now. There's not as much of a kinda decision of do I tempo rez or wait for at least 2 now .. etc.. Just spam E on tanks or dudes with Ultis

Z

Zach NiceBoat Gnireod

I like her more now too.

A

Amber Vue

I love her now. I have friends who are DPS mains that are playing Mercy now and love it. Especially seeing the boost in their XP.

K

Kasey Lynne

I find her a LOT more fun to play now

V

Vynyl Shiro

Same. I caught myself actually having fun with her playing my way as opposed to just being a pure healslut.

H

Hainz La

Ye

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom