Contact advertising [email protected]

UK players thoughts on this? I don't consider it racist to be disappointed in this but...

L

Liam Gp

UK players thoughts on this? I don't consider it racist to be disappointed in this but I was looking forward to some UK talent being showcased then after checking the roster I felt let down, I wouldn't even mind if the players were less skilled but it's hard to show team pride when there's no UK players on.

A

Alex Wightman

It’s British because the owner is British that’s the sole rreason

C

Chris Parsonage

Debra Phillips

T

Tohosa Twofeathers

hahahahaaha

C

Chris Parsonage

Yeah it’s a little stupid they should have a rule like at least one player from the country it’s based in.

But it is what it is at least we got a chance of winning :)

C

Curtis James Littlechild

They’re in the league, aren’t they?

A

Alexandros Angeli

Id play for them :p

P

Peter Gomez

Yeah this is cancer

J

Joshua Pobjnr Mitchell

We got c9 kongdoo and gc busan don't complain busan will be decent like normal and birdring fissure fury and rascal will be great why there in the top 3 with the fuel and Seoul

J

Joshua Pobjnr Mitchell

It's like saying why aren't man utd or what ever football team you support from England why aren't they all British the owl is designed to be like a football club the coaches and managers only want the best

E

Eyad M Ejeilat

You mean Seoul spitfire

C

Curtis James Littlechild

Well at least they’re representing good ol blighty!

J

Jackson Lo

Great players, but I agree. May as well call it South Korea Spitfire.

O

Ole Bjørn Mofossbakke

Well, even though there are no british players on this team this team will do extremely good given time to practise. When these guys find the tune between kongdoo and busan it will be scary for all of the others.

S

Stephanie Rosado

Lol, do University teams have people from their town?

J

Jamos Attens

I was looking off an Aussie as well. Guess not

S

Sergio Barraza

Lol

S

Sergio Barraza

Overwatch league is stupid they have no regulations on imports I’m not sure about salaries for players either but if that isn’t regulated it could be the one with the most money can hold the best team

J

Jagger Mouser

It's because they want to win and eu has the worst pro players. So but Korean team and you have a better team

K

Kai Turner

Bring in the same rule as Riot did with League of Legends - only a certain number of "foreign" players.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom