Contact advertising [email protected]

Ugh. I'm tired of being in Gold and having to keep losing despite me playing pretty...

J

Jon Beller

Ugh. I'm tired of being in Gold and having to keep losing despite me playing pretty good? I do communicate somewhat with my team (only if They have mics) and been doing my job pretty well as healing but it isn't doing much. Is there anything I can do to stop these dire straits and start climbing up? (Please no negative comments, I don't need that)

N

Niklas Bleiker

get yourself some friends you can play with pretty good or join a Team... solo q can be good, but u aways have some randoms not doing their job. I just climbed 600 SR while Solo queuing and had idiots most of the time but somehow I was able to heal good enough or just got lucky that we still won with our team comp...

J

Jo Peace

Duo que. Play the meta picks. Set up plays for your team. Always be calling out low.health. no ults. No abilities. Etc. Try your best to incorporate teamwork, obviously some teams don't give a fuck. But at least try

C

Cornelia Klefelt

Stop healing, carrying as healer is like impossible

D

David Holzheimer

This happens at any rank.

S

Sabastian Barajas

In lower elos, off meta heroes are very effective

M

Miłosz Rutkowski

Git gud ~seagull

V

Vynyl Shiro

Play Tracer.

M

Mihnea Gogu

git gud, if were doing better than gold you'd be higher

L

Luke Wright

Almost impossible to climb as a support main.

I think it was Dafran like last week (was watching one of the pro's) that said it's stupidly hard to carry with support its almost impossible. Find a duo partner that plays either tank or dps so you can duo carry that or main a different class.

A

Amir Goodger

Play Moria. Easy plat

J

Jeremy Fernando

play zen and hit those burst dinks

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom