Contact advertising [email protected]

Trying to expand my hero pool does anyone have some tips on using Zarya and Ana?

M

Michael Bates

Trying to expand my hero pool does anyone have some tips on using Zarya and Ana?

B

Brandon Sola

As Zarya, use voice chat to tell your teammates you are gonna give them the barrier bubble so that you can have charge. As Ana, try learning to aim when using the sleep dart because it can stop an ultimate like mccree’s, reaper’s, etc.

M

Michelle Alsing

Learn to hit your noscopes, cause you give out your position by using the scope

M

Mitchell Smith

Whenever you can, bubble whomever is on the point/diving. Utilize the projected barrier as much as you can. Don't let Reaper close the grope gap. Know when you have to pull out. Bastion can basically delete your barriers in his turret mode. Pop a bubble the instant you or your teammate starts taking damage, not before. Do not, under any circumstances, pop both bubbles at once. Be sure to maintain constant voice chat with your teammates, especially because Zarya's Ult works best when followed up with other ults.

P

Patrick Riley

I’m just trying to figure out where the big tiddy goth gf’s are

D

Dave Baldrick

hey i used to main zarya and my tip for her is to when you are timing you bubble shields use it most unexpectadly

V

Vivi Lure

Well.. for Zarya. Bubble ur teammate/yourself after they get damaged abit first.

For Ana, sleep dart tanks, always when you have opportunity. But save it when you expect one of the dps to be using ulti soon.

Use nade offensively whenever possible. Save if there is an opponent consistantly targeting you. Combo with a shot, nade, shot, sleep dart, run.

To kill a sleeping target, wait till the end of their sleep and do a nade/punch/shot combo.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom