Contact advertising [email protected]

Trying to beat these revenge characters is a fucking joke. They are like tiger woods...

• Thread starter Chris Htid Richardson
  • Start date
C

Chris Htid Richardson

Trying to beat these revenge characters is a fucking joke. They are like tiger woods on fucking drugs. Every fucking shot is fucking dead accurate. Par 3's they get a hole in fucking one...fucking stupid fucking game can kiss my fucking ass. Cheating fucking game.........lol..

R

Rob Collett

Take it it's not going well then chris ...

J

Jeh Teightro

I've noticed that if you're doing good, they suck...the moment i have some missteps, they go above and beyond
Stick with it...I've had a few come down to hole 9 or even a sudden death...

J

Jeh Teightro

The annoying part is if you lose, they disappear..

N

Nick Young

O have not seen these

S

Shaun Rowe

i feel your pain i keep getting hammered

S

Shaun Rowe

they should make it so can auto have a rematch

C

Chris Bisson

Trick is beat them on hole 1 but I was 1 down coming into the 6th hole nailed the 6th and won 2 up just perserveer

C

Caine Schneider

I have not lost a vs character match. Last night I got Boris and he went 2 up right away. But they always mess up, usually hitting into the water or something. That said, don't expect to win a hole with par. You better be making birdies and eagles.

T

Thomas Haberkorn

Nice.

A

Adam Knight

Step up your game man

J

Jeremy Boyer

ive had the game on serious mode since day 1 and i have never came close to losing a single game against the computer including the revenge people the computer is absolute shit at this game this time around. it was way harder to get all the crowns in WI. in this one i win every VS 3-0 and win every other one by like 5-6-7 strokes or more.....

A

Andy Barz

i think this is the easiest Everybody's Golf ever...remember was a way harder to get all the crowns in World Invitational...funny the rule hit a Tree +1 on Imperial Garden

A

Andy Barz

hope for a lot of new harder courses DLC's

S

Simon Lykkegaard

The Secret VS Character after 20 Eagles kept shooting the ball out to the O.B. zone... RNG is RNG

A

Andy Barz

a nice course where you bite your teeth that would be it

A

Andy Turner

Do you use your custom clubs?

M

Mark Williams

WTF is serious mode???

R

Robert Lopresti

I wouldn't worry too much. Just increase those stats and you should be able to beat them. Don't make too many mistakes! They WILL take advantage!

J

Jessica Politi

I was so wanting to say that! It is ridiculous! It’s like, we have no chance. WTH?!?!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom