Contact advertising [email protected]

Trying to be nice but I cannot stress this enough. Please, if you're trying to help...

• Thread starter Casey Sonneborn
  • Start date
C

Casey Sonneborn

Trying to be nice but I cannot stress this enough. Please, if you're trying to help people, make sure you're giving them accurate information. How to spin balls, use special shots, etc. I really don't like having to correct people as it makes me feel pretentious. If you're new to the game please read this article before asking advice from this group, because odds are, it'll be poor advice. If we could pin this article to the page I think it will be a great help to anyone trying to learn at least the basics of how to play this game.

I'm not trying to attack anyone with this post. But I am sick and tired of people saying that pressing up on power then down on point of impact activates back spin (it doesn't) Or pressing O on point of impact is necessary to activate backspin (it isn't)

As a community, we should want everyone that plays this game to play at their best ability. Giving them false information denies them that and will only add to the frustrations they are experiencing. We owe it to them and ourselves to ensure we are playing against the best and most informed competition.

Sorry for the rant.

D

Dmitri Lugthart

That said, of course, this seems to be the most tutorial laden game of the series that I've been involved with

J

Jeh Teightro

"pressing up on power then down on point of impact activates back spin (it doesn't"

This is for Super Backspin, no?
I mean....hold up > SET POWER > HOLD DOWN > SET IMPACT

J

Jeh Teightro

and pressing down simultaneously as you set impact is Ultra Backspin

C

Chris Bush

Well said

A

Andy Turner

I can't do spirals on here...anyone got them to work?

A

Andy Turner

Btw...if pressing up then down doesn't get backspin,how did I level my backspin up lol.isn't super backspin considered backspin??:p

J

Jeh Teightro

No... Backspin is down...
Super backspin is up then down

J

Jeh Teightro

Ultra is up then simultaneously down w/ 3rd button hit

A

Andy Turner

Don't they all three backspin the ball lol

A

Andy Turner

Why make a huge deal of something so insignificant?

J

Jeh Teightro

They do but different powers

Ultra will spin it back further than super and so on

A

Andy Turner

But they all have one thing in common...they all BACKSPIN!:)

J

Jeh Teightro

Yea but you said super backspin was considered backspin... It's considered super backspin

A

Andy Turner

C

Casey Sonneborn

Jeh has a point. In golf and life in general it's important to be specific.

D

Duske Fowler

I agree

A

Andy Turner

It's apparently also important to have drawn out posts and conversations because someone misspoke about backspin...do either of you have anything to say about the game or are you just here to jump all over some guy about backspin??lmao

J

Jeh Teightro

Oh my christ get over it...
It's been over 32 hours since the last reply and you gotta, for whatever reason, come out with that BS

A

Andy Turner

So it's all backspin,right!?:p

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom