Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One TRUNKS ARK Boosted Primitive Plus PVP dedicated on Ragnarock. Fresh server with...

T

Tyler Mcshan

TRUNKS ARK

Boosted Primitive Plus PVP dedicated on Ragnarock. Fresh server with plenty of places to build. Zero Admin abuse, admins are very responsive, both in game and in the FB group. This is a professionally hosted server on a server farm in Houston, TX and has never gone down - except for updates. When there IS downtime the admins post in game notices for the players ahead of time.

Starter pack includes metal tools and one Argy carried tame.
Admins host in game challenges.... including an upcoming gladiator battle ring.

Ever get frustrated trying to get started on a PVP server?
I have rarely been able to set up shop without some troll taking my head off within the first few minutes of spawning.
This server has a special rule: New survivors are off limits until level 50. You fly a white flag on your structures until then and you will be left alone to develop.

How many servers have you played on which constantly go down or the host is at work and the server is offline? You will NOT have that problem with this server! I dropped all my other servers to focus on this one alone. It is 2 weeks old, too! Get in here now!!!

Admins are experienced players who created a server they would want to play in. BEST KEPT SECRET ON ARK!!

Xbox Gamertag: Trunks Ark

Join the facebook page. Join the server. See you there.

J

Joshua Stefan Bishop

Do u av loads of fake fbs or summin

W

Wesley Dale

Stats

T

Tyler Mcshan

It's pretty boosted idk the exact numbers they should be on the fb page for the server

T

Tyler Mcshan

If you give me a second ill get the exact for you cause its not on the fb page

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom