Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Tribe of 12 looking for a pvp server

C

Callum Bell

Tribe of 12 looking for a pvp server

B

Brian Vincent

Arkdicted247 Island Center with Raid Server!!

J

Jason Meade

!ARKNATION245!
Are you an explorer? A trader? Maybe a breeder? Or even just a survivor?

Then come play Ark with us! With upcoming and new events and games with prizes like building materials, eggs or even a brand new tame!

We do PVE Sunday from 7PM to Friday 6PM est time. Then its all out PVP !!!

Starter packs available IF you need them...(metal Axe,Pick) and the potential to make new friends, allies and tribes!

*Be ready for anything with our friendly admin, 4x Gather Rates, 4x Taming, 4x Incubation and not to mention the amazing stats!*

Community buildings under construction and plenty more to be discovered on our BRAND NEW 24/7 dedicated Windows 10 hosted PVE/PVP Ragnarok map!

•Visit our page and add ArkNation245 on Xbox to begin conquering the world!!•

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

J

Juan M Duran III

RAGNAROK, ISLAND AND ABERRATION CLUSTER!
Server names: Ark EVOLUTION PVP 3x boosted (Rag) Ark ABERRATION EVOLUTION (AB) Ark Island EVOLUTION (island) ALL servers are NITRADO

We allow CROSSPLAY

3x XP, TAMING AND HARVEST. (5x weekends)

Reduced player water and food drain

Increased spoil time

Breeding reduced by 75%

Welcome center in both maps Vikings Bay and Portal

Survival shelter in the south (Rag)

Player weight slightly increased.

Starter packs!

Balanced various settings for a better player experience. We hold events and challenges to win free gear!This server is adult run. Admins are here to help keep server running smooth and take care of starter packs. The admins will not interfere with other tribe issues. We have a growing community and looking to expand. NO RULES

D

David Mawson

M

Mike Bullock

TheARKHost.com PvP-Lite
Rag + Island + Abb + LOOT RAID

No Passive Killing/Wiping

225 Wilds +Guns Matter
Abb Spawns

PvE City
Custom Drops
Free Tek Engrams
No Leeds +⛵2x Rafts
10x Dmg Dodo’s
5x25x15 Gather-Tame-Xp
++Structure Resist

Discord

Search arkhost

K

Kieran Obrik

Keep me updated cal

E

Ed Mali Sword

N

Nathanael Green

Join #Arkdicted247 center islan with raidserver

S

Sarah Mayhew

As one of the two server owner. I welcome all to our server. Inexperienced, or not. I strive to make the players on my server feel welcomed and treated fairly. We are a talkative, helpful community. I push for the tribes who’ve been here since day 1 to allow new tribes to build up. We do not allow trolls. I do put bounty’s on those who troll. We hold recruiting events, taming events and other events as well. Check us out. As we push to become one of the best communities out there. Join in our player of the week along with noob of the week.

Nitrado ran
Server Gt(main)- The Adventures of Ark
Server GT(abb)- The Adventures of Abb
Status - 24/7 PVP
Map: Ragnarok
Map: Abb
Slots: 50
Abb slots: 20
ADMIN STORE AVAILABLE ( Win currency through events or PayPal)
Stats:
- XP: x7
- Dino harvesting: 10x
- Taming: x8
- Tamed Dino speed: x10
- Crop growth: x6
- Harvesting: x7
- Mating interval: .25
- Egg hatching: x10
- Mature speed: x40
- Cuddle interval : .25
- Player weight : x30
- Dino weight per level: x300
- Player fortitude: x6
- Drop and fishing loot: x3
STATS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE ON WISHES FROM THE SERVER

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐RULES⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

No complete wipes of base unless you tend to build there
No killing passives unless they are used in the current pvp battle

Community center

Only having fishing up right now

STARTERS⬇

level 150 griffin

T

Tommy Fletcher

Going throw test on my new one if your interested mine opens March 10 ik it’s a ways away but yeah Xbox One Ark Survival Evolved 54

B

Becky Jones

King Of Kings
Stats:
HPx10
Staminax5
Oxygenx5
Foodx5
Waterx5
Weightx50
Melee Damagex3
Movement Speedx5
Fortitudex10
Harvestx10
Tamingx10
Breedingx10

*Cool Admins!
*Store! Raid Insurance Packages!
*Fast Respawn On Dinos & Harvesting!
*Longer Day Cycle!
*While it is frowned upon there is no rule against the killing of passive tames, protect your dinos!!!!!
*No Offline Raiding! (ORP is on.)
*You must leave AT LEAST TWO tames alive when raiding a person's base (per base).
*No base wiping UNLESS you call each other out for a Serious Tribe vs Tribe War (both tribes involved must agree to the fight) to fight in the arena with one dino & one weapon of your choosing. An admin must view the fight to make sure the fight is fair!! The winner gets the right to TRY to wipe the losers base, if they wish to do so within the grace period given by the admin that watched the fight. Yes, the loser CAN still try to protect their base but IF the winner manages to wipe the losers base within the grace period that they were given then they will not be faulted for doing so. The winner will get a prize from the admin whether they choose to TRY to wipe the base or not. (Prizes may vary depending on the admin viewing the fight. But the prize will be worth it!!) Otherwise, it is okay if you blow some doors down, destroy some walls, raid some boxes but DO NOT destroy the whole base!!!! Destroy what you need in order to get the goodies then get out! You will only get two warnings about this!!
*NO building by arena, maze, store, community things or close by/in spawn points!!!!!
*Don't raid the anything that belongs to the admins.
*Community Fishing Spot! Community Taming Cages! Community Oil Pumps!
*NO PVP at fishing spot, if someone is fishing! Let a man fish in peace!!!
*You are allowed to have more than one base but if you decide not to use one of your extra bases, take it down!! Same with an structure, that you're using anymore. Someone else may like to use that spot.
*There Will Be Either A Weekly Or Monthly Event!!!!!
*Monthly 24hour/48hour Purge where Offline Raid Protection will be turned off, Base Wiping & Killing Of All Tames Will Be Allowed Within the time period.
*Yes, we are a PVP server! Yes, you can raid! But No, we are NOT a hardcore PVP server!! We don't want assholes!! If you like to play hardcore PVP, this isn't the server for you!! We want to have a fun, healthy, competitive environment.
*Be Mature, Have Fun, Follow The Rules & Kick Some Ass.
*New players, please message me on here or on Xbox Live (FireFox1219). If you need help, have more questions or you want metal tools, some narcotics & a bird.

(Just search for King Of Kings on Rag under unofficial PC sessions. Look on the Session List and where it says Session Filter choose Unofficial PC Sessions or you can join my game if I'm on: FireFox1219).

E

Emz Lou

Join the page ThexDarkxEmpire

M

Michael Caldwell

Realpvp

R

Ryan Tjader

B

Blake Perez

A peak population of 27 players just isn't enough. Our community wants more ark nerds who enjoy pvp and slight boosts. Come check us out.

I had the option to play ark or make super fancy advert pics and videos to advertise with. I chose play ark lol.

Search "thirst" in unofficial pc sessions. Pvp cluster with rag, island, and aberration. Weekend structure damage. No orp. Xp x4, gath x5, taming x6, inc x25, mature x8, tribe limit 10, tame limit 350, turret limit 400, max player lvl 150. Unlimited mindwipes enabled. Boosted weight and stam.

Everyone is getting ready for our Valentine's Day breeding event!

C

Chad Workman

We have three main tribes fighting it out now!

Admin logging is enabled and working

J

Joshua Fisher

Nightlife crew. Its nice

E

Emily Danby

P

Patrick Gleason

Wyvern Wars: Ark Survival 18+ Nitrado Community Servers

Aberration & Ragnarok PvE
Aberration & Ragnarok PvP
Island/Legacy Raid Server (Switches every two weeks.)

We only ask that you do not block caves with artifacts. Passive killing, insiding, offline raiding and the like are seen as dishonorable acts. Treat others how you would like to be treated. This your home, please treat it as such

Admins are always PVE ONLY
x8.5 Harvest
x3 Mating
x20 Breeding
X10 Egg Hatch
x.5 Baby Food Consumption
x.25 Food and water drain.
x10 Taming
7 Day Decay on Structures
Max Dino Level 300

⚔Player⚔
Health - 2x
Stamina - 2x
Torpidity - 1x
Oxygen - 3x
Food - 1x
Water - 1x
Temperature - 1x
Weight - 10x
Melee - 2x
Speed - 2.5x
Fortitude - 10x
Crafting - 5x

Dinos: Tamed Per LvL
Health - 2x
Stamina - 10x
Torpidity - 1x
Oxygen- 1x
Weight - 15x
Melee - 2x
Speed - 5x
Also added for dino speed (_dinotamed_add[9] - 5x)

Search Unofficial PC: Wyvern Wars IIVI and pick the map of your choosing PVE or PVP.
Transferring between them is allowed. 6 hour timer enabled on PVP obs and drops. Allowing you to have the best of PvP and PvE.
Daily events! Gladiator, battle royal (pubg style), giveaways, team and 1x1 events!

Starter Packs

Starter Packs Per PvE Player:
-Lvl 100 Unicorn
-Primitive set of flack ⚔
-Primitive metal tools⚒

Starter areas for PvE:
Island: West Zone Two
Aberration: Portal
Ragnarok: Viking Bay Two

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom