Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Toxic Player Alert!!! Dont waste your time with this guy! Wants admins to give him...

T

Tyler Hines

Toxic Player Alert!!! Dont waste your time with this guy! Wants admins to give him everything then gets racist when told no. Thor Zike

M

Mack Susong

Dude was in the server I played with was always back stabbing and insiding

T

Tyler Hines

Thats all he did here too

C

Corey Joe Harvey

Shitty admins. 1200 Griffins? Nobody will play on yours for long.

A

Alexis Christine Aristizabal

Ah he just tried to join my group I ignored because it’s a fake Facebook

R

Ross Mundell

not to side with him but i saw an admin on that lvl dino instant leave and don’t ever play on it agsin

J

Jaden Scremo

Instead of policing with high level griffins, just use alpha fire wyverns at around 300+ level. They fly fast, have a lot of health and kill easily

B

Brian Paquette

I own a server. I have myself and 1 admin. Our animals are a decent lvl, but never used for anything other than travel or defense against wilds.

A

Alex Beia

Just as an aside here- is it even truly necessary to have a griffin of an obviously high level as an admin mount? You could just as easily gmbuff a lv 150, it wouldn't die and you wouldn't have to worry about appearances. My general rule with admin spawns is, if I wouldn't want a player to have one, I won't run around on one.

All that said, you rent the server, the sun rises and sets when you command it, so do what the hell you want, and let whiners whine.

W

Wylz Taniwha Henry

Having trustworthy admins with level 1200 dinos is all cool n shit.It is your server but its a massive put off for most new players joining the server. They see them and they will leave.

M

Mandi Crowe

He has insided us before

M

Mandi Crowe

Tyler Hines this is the one kid that played on Loki server...insided us. Pandatec is also a buddy of his that is doing the same

T

Trey Warde

I see a common factor here: Kid.

Hate to say it, but don't let kids play on your server. 18+ or kick rocks. No exceptions

N

Nikole Narvaez

What i find hilarious is that people don't have respect for how admins run their servers, we pay for it, no one should be whining about how we do things, there's no set way to rule a server, that's why they are so customizable. If you want a rule-less server, go play on Official.

R

Ryan Hall

Hope u dont raid with that Griffin

T

Tyler Hines

Lmao read dude. Read

K

Kyle Passmore

Grow some REAL admin powers

J

Justin Caird

Tyler Hines what server do you admin on? I’m admin on a pc server