Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Totally torn on this right now. Gonner, or gunvolt? Both seem great, but Im trying to...

• Thread starter Alejandro Dominguez
  • Start date
A

Alejandro Dominguez

Totally torn on this right now. Gonner, or gunvolt? Both seem great, but Im trying to stick to one for the time being. Any one have any input?

J

Justine Franco Hernandez Peralta

Depends on what experience you are after. Gonner is a roguelike game. Whereas gunvolt is similar to classic megaman games. Both are shooters

E

Eric Wynne Ho

both are great! but gonner is hardcore rogue-like, you should know before buying.

E

Eric Wynne Ho

gonner is delicate and stylish, gunvolt likes megaman combines shovel knight, both are platformers but in very different expression.

M

Marc Re Percussion

I'm loving gonner if you want set levels maybe a slight story and an upgrade system gunvolt

If you want a game that changes everytime you play it that doesn't hold your hand or tell you what anything does so you just go on a mad combo killing spree of cute enemies and repeat until you reach a boss or die trying with items to find but no clues on what they do that's all round mental ..gonner

D

Derek Beattie

Im loving gonner. But gunvolt is fantastic as well. If you are a megaman fan, gunvolt is the way to go though.

A

Alejandro Dominguez

Thanks for the input guys. I went for goNNER. Took a little bit, but I have really enjoyed it so far. Ill definitely pick up gunvolt at some point though. Any details on when hollow knight comes out?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom