Contact advertising [email protected]

Took the plunge into PC gaming a few weeks ago. I've been a peasant since I was 4....

S

Seth Kingery

Took the plunge into PC gaming a few weeks ago. I've been a peasant since I was 4. What PC-only games should I play? Steam is a bit overwhelming. Not a fan of sports or anime, but open to pretty much anything else. I like a good story.

PS: Will not play anything with the word "simulator" in it. I know that cancer. I've seen PewDiePie.

W

William Carroll

Simulators have got good games.

N

Nick Ditello

Goat simulator is 10/10

J

Josh Saucedo

all of the elder scrolls and fall out games. terraria, starbound, anything by paradox games,

N

Nash Hunt

Single player: Half life series if you're into shooters. Otherwise get a complete edition of Skyrim/ fallout and go ham with mods. Welcome and enjoy

Online games: PUBG, MOBAs if they interest you, there's just so much out there for multiplayer but always do your research because a dead fan base can ruin a game

J

Josh Krogman

Do you like RPG, FPS, MMOs? What are you into?

C

Chris Kiddell

Banished is a good resource management/base building game and it is pretty cheap. I like DayZ (zombie survival) although loads of people hate on it for it's long development time(it is still in early access despite launching about 4 years ago). Dr. Langeskov, The Tiger, and The Terribly Cursed Emerald: A Whirlwind Heist, is a very short, free, but very entertaining and funny experience. Kerbal space program is amazing if you are into space, rockets and building things. Just a few, left field, suggestions for you.

J

Jose Torres

Skyrim special edition is on sale and has all the dlc in it as well at the mod script extender is in alpha stage so more and more mods should come to it in the coming months

K

Kelvin Davidson

Starcraft 2 legacy of the void

M

Mark Blackburn

Fallout 2

H

Hans Aris Loik

Ayyyyyyy osu! is a nice rhythm game but is kind of weeb

G

Gabriel Tuason

Dark Souls of course

J

Jimi Altemoos

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

C

Charlie Gaffney

Pubg

R

Ryan Meyer

Shadowrun series is good if you're okay with turn base combat. Path of exiles is a great arpg that is free

A

Aimee Blais

Check out all the gaming subs on Reddit. Check out the Elder Scroll series and Fallout series.

A

Aimee Blais

To find the best deals on games check out Cheap Shark, Is There Any Deal, Humble Bundle, the different reddit gaming subs, and there are even key reseller sites like G2A, Kinguin, and All Key Shop. Key reseller sites are like an eBay for games and software. I'll include the links below.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

N

Natanael Debocs

Try World of Warcraft

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom