Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One To anyone that is renting a server, could you please share some pros and cons about...

I

Isaiah Cehura

To anyone that is renting a server, could you please share some pros and cons about doing so? Thinking about renting my own server but have heard a lot of good and bad things about doin it and I'm not looking to waste my money lol.

B

Bryan Sanders

Wait till all the servers die down a bit. Way too many right now. Give it a month.

J

Jay Rad Rybold

theres currently 1800 nitrado servers. dont get one theres already a million and nobody can even figure out how to join them

M

Megan Cook

Id totally give it awhile. There's so many servers out and theres not enough ark players to fill them up

T

Toni Watts

Pros: No lag or high ping. I have bred 6 female dire wolves to one male and all had twins. On an Xbox hosted server this would cause so much lag. But nope, none at all!

So easy to restart server or tweak the settings.

I have had no issues joining my server.

Cons: there is none for me

I

Isaiah Cehura

Thanks a lot guys, I'm prob gunna wait for the servers to die out, then set mine up and get it running.

I

Isaiah Cehura

I already have a great idea of what ima be doing For stats and rules, just need the people, and to wait till there aren't a million rented servers out

J

Jay Rad Rybold

just going to say it now it will probably be dead. took me almost a year to build up the community i had and its all gone because people dont want to figure out how to navigate the menus. until the get the patch out nitrado servers are going to be empty

I

Isaiah Cehura

I appreciate the help everyone.

H

Hannah McLaughlin

All pros I'd say but yeah so many servers out there now! Nitrado hosted are very unlikely to corrupt and have a back up save so that sold it for me the rest is a bonus

J

Jae Curley

The only way I'd say it's not worth it is if you want it to fill with random people but if it's just for you and friends then go for it

C

Cantaloop Damocles

Massive massive pros: daily save backups. no wipe/corruption/population loss when updates are released. Can also save configuration profiles so you can easily switch between different play modes (purge/not purge, whatever). And, there are settings for individual dino stats, which console doesn't have.

Cons: yeah, the oversaturation and join problems, but those issues will go away. Broadcasting is broke, but that will also be fixed. I liked that I could see WHO was on my old dedi, nitrado just shows how many people are on.

H

Holly Moore

Idk how, my pop died on my Xbox dedicated, but they’re coming back now..? Guess things aren’t working out on them “nitro” or “nintrando” servers lol.

N

Nita Arnold

Cons...
people don't Google how to get into them and keep spamming inbox and pages
Some of the settings don't work
Pros...
Smooth gameplay
Less lag
Can use brontos haha

A

Andrew Clay Nelson

978 servers this morning on the docket and the funny thing there are a few crashing more often than some player dedi

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom