Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One To anyone that donated money to Premium Gaming scam artist Matthew Addy, please fill...

A

Ashley Hampton

To anyone that donated money to Premium Gaming scam artist Matthew Addy, please fill out the form in the link for GoFundMe to get your money back! I got refund for mine just now. Takes 3-7 business days. Here's the form link :

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Let them know the truth that you've been ripped off from Matthew Addy and the money you donated isn't going to Nitrado servers as promised.

J

Jesse Pickel

YES!

B

Brittany Christie

That's awesome ❤

J

Jennifer Hoelz

Good for you girl!!!

S

Sarah Mayhew

Filled one out

S

Steven Montikore March

According to the nitrado website, most expensive hosting I could find was a little over 7 bucks a month per server. That was my only big question like $50 a member for platinum? Just doesn't add up. I enjoy the community for sure but I've never had any intention of spending any money except DLC.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

S

Spencer Thornton

Can I ask why you are trying to get money back from gofubdme that you willingly donated to a server?

B

Beckey Lane

I loved the server, until i got banned for their amusement, then when they let me back on because i confronted them they kept spawn killing me with their spawned in wyvens. I didnt bother giving them a single penny after that.

B

Brii Abraham

Do they still have a fb group?

J

Joseph Previte

This is pretty insane, the nitrado servers are not available yet and if someone wants to play and not pay a cent they can. It's amazing how people who are pissed for some stupid reason can spout BS on Facebook to try to mess with other people.

S

Spencer Thornton

They don't require you to pay them a dollar. I have never donated but absolutely love this server. If you chose to donate $50 then were banned for causing trouble, that's on you. I've never once seen them ban someone for no reason. They are very fair and listen to their community unlike nearly all other dedicated servers. You can pay to play on their nitrado server cluster when it becomes available, because those servers cost real money.

S

Spencer Thornton

They clearly state they will always have 5 or more completely free servers for you to play on. You made the choice to donate.

S

Sarah Mayhew

Anyone down to play for free. I run a PVP server. "Courtann88". Starters are free. Stats aren't boosted. We don't hand out free gifts. Free. Free. Free

C

Crystal Marie LaFaye

Coming from another host, this isn't minecraft. I hate seeing this shit it's is sick. The one second something goes wrong on a dedicated server that goes out of your hands and that paid players loses something.... You've basically scammed them. Is at least how I view it.

G

George A Plaza

I wonder where that guy who had a giant boner for this server is at.. cant remember his name...dang.

A

Atom William Wallace

If anyone wants a absolutely free server to play on you can message me. I won't charge you a dime ever.

A shame that snidley whiplash assholes like this take advantage of gullible people. Tons of servers host events, and give starters for free. Literally HUNDREDS.

Don't fall for this trap.

T

Tyler Mcpherson

You've guys also got to think they have to upgrade their internet, buy top of the line xboxs and a tv. Plus the game and the dlc and live for his accounts
they run on.

E

Eric Jerome McGeary

What an assshat. Hope you get what's coming to you Matthew Assy.

R

Ryan Baxter

People really fell for this shit though? His text was almost robotic and the comments were very clearly fake and he'd asked friends to write them / wrote them himself

L

Lee Ricenpea Dunn

What's this guy done to cause this much discussion?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom