Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Tired of fucking server owners and admins that don't give a shit about new players...

W

Wesley Hendrickson

Tired of fucking server owners and admins that don't give a shit about new players only friends and are jack asses when you ask a basic question about the server.

H

Holly Amber Bristow

What question was this?

W

Wesley Hendrickson

I asked about a recipe and instead of a straight answer I got smart ass responses from the admin and a couple of his buddies

D

Dusty Crow

In all fairness 90% of what I say is smart assed but if interested we run a server that's friendly to new players as well as vets. It's currently pve with the plans of a cluster with a PvP map as well. If you wanna stop by the page and see how we treat people I'll drop a link. Probly a few posts of me being a asshole as well as how we General act. No sugar coating around here

D

Dusty Crow

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

C

Craig Arnold

Arnoldsarkpve add g tag and join good fun friendly administration UK based server and any problems just msg 24/7 on fb msg

C

Caleb Vandiver

Join longlostark its a new servwr but me and my admin are willing to help new people and so are my players

C

Caleb Vandiver

And us based server

K

Kyle Kubaska

Afro Ark on island has great admins. Plus most of us are willing to help new players

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom