Contact advertising [email protected]

Tips for how to git gud at D.Va pls I'm somewhat clueless on how to play her...

• Thread starter Camren Matthew Kirkland
  • Start date
C

Camren Matthew Kirkland

Tips for how to git gud at D.Va pls
I'm somewhat clueless on how to play her effectively

Tips for how 2 b a gud tankiboi is also appreciated

Pic is for attention u rarteds

N

Nikhil Singh

*following *

S

Sam Harris

Be slightly aggressive, keep range with mei/sym/beam style attacks, you can boop in ceratin occasions

D

Dani Worman

Use your defense matrix often. You have rockets boosters, but they're best for mobility and to pick people off. Don't overextend away from your team if there's a group.

Aside from that, use your rockets whenever you can and try to play defensively until there's a good opportunity to jump in for offense.

L

Lynn Tabb

Stay on the payload/point!! Try to save ur defense matrix for ults and dont ult in one spot (send ur meka flying when u ult) D.va is easy to play and u will get good with her with practice

S

Sam Harris

When in doubt, yout ult can clear point. Even if it doesnt get a kill, if it clears that point it did something.

Granted, i am a very aggressive D.va

J

Jake Ryan

Watch emongg on twitch

D

Dinis Pedroso

So you want to main her after all? Micromanage your Def matrix, boost and meele when you want to stop on the enemy and try to flank to ult where they do not expect:(in the middle of the fight boost to the air and ult to zone point)

I

Igor Manson

Check my videos of her youtube igor manson diamond player here almost 400 hours with her

M

MHmdazem Mhmdazem Azem

Beautiful ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

G

Gus McCrizzle

B

Brandon Enright

Shoot up close, and use your boost to get out of situations. Also, when using your ult, practice shooting it with the boost, that way you are at safety when you are a squishy. Time your defense matrix, and remember you can push people off by boosting at them, and if you get pushed off, you can fly back up

C

Chris Rees

Just fly in peoples faces and shoot them.

K

Keenan Hubbard

First tip: use your primary fire to shoot enemies that are at least 100 meters away while u simultaneously walk backwards. Second tip: always stand behind your team and never, I mean never use defense matrix to block attacks for your team. Third tip: It violates tip 2 but IF u find yourself in front your team or your healer you have to boost away from them immediately so you can get to safety. Fourth tip: D.Va is DPS and you should always fly far ahead of your team t get solo elims....

G

Grey Zell

Following

D

Dakotah Walmsley

Depends on what sort of group you have and what type of player you are. Personally I spend my time eating ults, protecting my supports, and chasing down any enemy healers that get out of position enough for me to punish. Depending on your team depends on other shit you do. If you have a Mercy on your side fly straight into the air when you hear anything dangerous coming that can take her out. Take out Pharah or any snipers. Use defense matrix for ults, big damage dealers, any Moira orbs, and giving your shield tank a bit of extra shield life or a chance to recover their shield. If Winston is on your team follow him and focus the targets he goes for. If Reinhardt do the same shit. But remember to keep an eye on your healers and leave your tank if you can save a healer. You can knock people away. Knock away Winston and Genji from important targets. If a teammate is performing an ult use defense matrix to keep them alive for the duration. Only use primary fire if close enough to see facial expressions or decent detail of model for most bang for your bullets. Get out of the enemies when at half health.

M

Musfik Mahmud

Just nerf it.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom