Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Thought process to naming a tribe. Hmm this game is cool with dinosaurs, futuristic...

W

William O'brien

Thought process to naming a tribe.

Hmm this game is cool with dinosaurs, futuristic weapons, metal houses, and cool gadgets. What to call my tribe? Well none of this shit has anything to do with game of thrones but I really do love the show and I suppose they do have dragons...

I got it!

Dothraki....

And thats how the tribe came to be on every server without anyone knowing who the fuck the other is. Misguided sociology at its finest.

S

Shane Dowsey

If you name your tribe Dothraki and ride anything other than horses they are whack.

A

Alex Beia

I will choose either InGen or The Greybeards as tribe names.

J

Jordan Willis

My server is Middle Earth Ark so we named our tribe Fellowship

K

Kali Samantha Bolton

Not dragons they are wyverns

M

Matthew Austin Geubtner-Ferree

Apex is mine

W

William O'brien

I'm waiting for someone from dothraki to protest

M

Minhaal Aaser

Nothing to protest about. Sociologists would however favor Dothraki over Umbrella Corp or Space Cowboys for a tribe name in a dinosaur oriented video game. But then again, what do I know, it does rain a lot and there is lasers in the game.

T

TJ Graham

My tribe names between my servers are
Mighty hermits
Noble muffins
Half-baked potatoes

M

Matt Shade

My tribe name has been PrettyUnicorns for more than a year and on a dozen different servers. Its always so hilarious when i raid someone because thay never took me seriously with that name

T

Tyler Aquino

Mine is called Savage Giraffes... coz i love giraffes

L

Logan Moore

Mine is insomniacs bc I am one

W

William O'brien

My evil plan worked! This was just an evil plan to gain all of your tribe names! Prepare to be wiped!! Muhahaha... k not really

A

Alex Beia

You can't wipe a server owner. We have all the power! :p

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom