Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Thought I share this for those that still have a gamecube controller and a Wii U...

A

Anthony Vaccarella

Thought I share this for those that still have a gamecube controller and a Wii U adapter :)

J

Jason Smyth-Chandler

I guess my post about the very same thing didn't get approved because there wasn't a video or something......

but yes, it is very cool.

A

Anthony Vaccarella

I noticed this thro my smart news app on my phone :)

F

Fayne Quinn

smash now confirmed

A

Anthony Vaccarella

.I know what I am getting from amazon ;)

J

Juan Núñez

I'm still waiting for them to make the Wii U Pro Controller compatible with the Switch

G

George Cropper

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

I have this one, great device :) Really good for PC gamecube emulation, too.

F

Frank Arlinghaus

Aww sweet! (Unboxes Wavebirds)

J

John Dorsey

I tried this on my Switch today and it didn't work. It didn't pick up the Gamecube controller.

J

Jason Smyth-Chandler

Keep in mind the button mapping is a bit weird, as there are less buttons. In Stardew Valley for example, you can't quick-open the journal or scroll left through the toolbox. Otherwise, it's perfect. And you still need the joycons to get to the home menu from a game.

R

Ryan Butler

I haven’t smashed it with a hammer or deleted any files so I’ll be good

J

Joel Ressler

I don't get the religious devotion to the Game Cube controller. I don't think it's a bad controller, but I wouldn't trade my Wii U or Switch pro controller for it.

J

Joseph Loveland

It isn’t working for me.

B

Bryant B Johnson

Jeremy Powell

J

Joseph Loveland

It took some troubleshooting, but I got my GameCube controller working on the Switch. Earlier I couldn’t get it to sync as easily as it happens in the videos going around. I pressed L&R but it wouldn’t connect. If anyone is having any trouble like I did, try holding -/+ until you get to the search screen. It finally detected the adapter. I ensured wired Pro Controller was enabled and that both USB cables were plugged into the two side USB ports.

After using it for a bit I realized another advantage Mario Kart 8 Deluxe has over the original is that you can use the GameCube controller on it unlike the WiiU version. The WiiU GameCube adapter is more useful on the Switch than it was on system it was made for lol!

J

Joseph Loveland

I’ve been going through my Switch library. I was surprised that Lego City Undercover actually has zero input lag now. It had minor lag before but none now. I think it was not optimized for the Switch wireless controllers.

Very responsive. I am impressed.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom