Contact advertising [email protected]

Thought about widow's ult: When active, you can hold your fire button when in your...

R

Raime Newman

Thought about widow's ult:

When active, you can hold your fire button when in your scope to "charge" a shot, using up the ammo in your clip from 30-0. Once it reaches 0, or you release fire, you release the shot and it deals proportionate damage (so a FULLY CHARGED body shot would do as much damage as a standard headshot) BUT. And here's the important bit.

It can shoot through walls when fully charged.

It would be balanced through the time it takes for the shots to be charged, maybe get 6 fully charged shots off in the duration of the ult which means good widows would be rewarded but average widows would still be effective cus the ult still maintains its current usage too.

Thoughts?

C

Chandler Smith

God no

M

Mathieu Berger-Latour

No. The ultimate as it is is extremely powerful already. The last thing we need is a Widowmaker that can shoot trough walls lmao.

M

Micah Cleveland

Do not.
Let her.
Shoot through.
Walls.

Geesus christ. She's supposed to be a high skill hero. Giving her wall pen AND wall hacks just makes her easy mode

C

Cristobal Cabrera Foix

what about when she ults, her shoots have max damage charge instantly?

D

Dhanj Narasimhan

Is this the spartan laser from Halo lmao

A

Ahmed Qais

In that case, widowmaker mains in play and above would be extremely extreme peowerful and can team wipe easily every time minus the tanks maybe

D

Dhanj Narasimhan

But honestly she was buffed recently and her ult is fine as is

H

Harper Blake Rosati

I could see a damage buff during her ult. She still HAS to hit shots (lets be honest most widowmakers are truly ‘80 shots one kill’ types). I could see her ult causing her cool downs to lessen. She ults and gets her wall hacks for the team, and her hook cool down goes down to maybe 3 seconds so she can move around quickly. This version wouldn’t do anything to her damage but gives her a little bit of a buff for the time her hacks are on.

T

Tri Nguyen Duong

I think her ult should be like nova, Mark a spot and a nuclear launch drop in the area LMAO #justkidding

N

Nico Labelle

Please never works Blizzard lol

N

Niñofranco Jemuel

Widow's ult is just Wallhack and soldier 76's ult is just aimbot

H

Harper Blake Rosati

The BIGGEST issue I have with Widow's ult... is it's simply Hanzo's Sonar arrow... Literally... same shit.

J

Josh Lara

She already has one of the strongest ults in the game.

E

Edoardo Masi

Way too broken on high level of play

I

Ikce Toutcourt

map physics doesn't allow that in ow, a the momemt

J

Jose Garcia

No

J

Jose Garcia

Im a widow main, and I say no. I don't want every trash scrub widow wanna be acting like they're a god cuz they have a troll ability they can one shot people with from across the map THROUGH WALLS and shit. im all set. Only good widows should do good, and if you're bad you play something else, or get good.

W

Walter Steven Paul

Go home OP. You're drunk.

E

Evelyn Fazzingo

Widow doesn't need changes.
Widow's ult doesn't need OP changes.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom