Contact advertising [email protected]

Those playing Xenoblade Chronicles 2, right now, where you at? What chapter are you...

• Thread starter Chris McAtamney
  • Start date
C

Chris McAtamney

Those playing Xenoblade Chronicles 2, right now, where you at? What chapter are you in? What level are you? Or did you beat it?
Are you enjoying it?

C

Chris McAtamney

I'm level 51, chapter 6. My first playthrough. I'm loving this game!

A

Augustine Vega

I completed the game a while ago. I'll be jumping right back in to grind pretty soon :) I'm like level 74 I think. I really enjoy Xenoblade. I can't wait to see what Monolith's new project is going to be.

S

Stefanie Taft

Chapter 4 around level 30 and I'm loving it!!!

E

Eamon Moradi

I got to chapter 8 last night

T

Tramell Wade

My crew is level 59 or higher, in the beginning of the 6th chapter, but I am moving slow because of all the grinding and side questing I am doing

G

Gabriel Gaddi

Ch 7. Level 59. And loving it!!! Already clocked 100 hours doing side quests and trying to beat unique monsters.

G

Gabriel Gaddi

Also heard that a new game + feature would also be released this coming year? Is this true?

M

Mel Marcelo

chapter 4. f me... i haven’t slept yet since 4pm....

J

Jerome Scott

I'm in Chapter 8 at level 60 with 81 hours in. Seeking to do more heart to hearts and side quests.

T

Tim Cook

Just started ch 2

K

Kevin Bell

Lvl 13, chapter 2

R

Ronnie Dandy Wilbert II

Lvl 75, chapter 8 man loving it I just bought the season pass can’t wait for end of month new quest and a rare blade

T

Tim Cook

The betrayal! I decided to go play the first Xenoblade on the Wii.

J

Jimmy Carmon

Love this game so far I just started so I’m nearing the end of chapter 2 level 25. My only gripe with this game is all the repetitive dialogue during a fight it’s really annoying. I’ve played tons of jrpgs and never have I had more annoying repetitive battle dialogue. You’d think they’d have added more in so you don’t have to hear the same things over and over. And that’s one of my favorite things about an rpg is leveling up. Guess I’ll have to put on 90s Spotify and mute the sound of the game while grinding.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom