Contact advertising [email protected]

This is another one its sorta similar to my last one but i did change a few things and...

D

Dustin Jones

This is another one its sorta similar to my last one but i did change a few things and add some. Keep in mind i know little and im just going off suggestions and what i think is good. Anyway opinions?

C

Connor Grant

Wired mouse is better imo

A

Anthony McCauley

Good mouse, terrible headset.

Pretty mediocre ram too.

C

Connor Grant

WD hard drive instead of seagate aswell

D

Dustin Jones

Ok so change hard drive

D

Dustin Jones

That one?

C

Connor Grant

Im probably gonna get flamed for this, but do u really need water cooled. You will be able to run about every game on max without OC anyway

C

Chris Steezmour-Fussell

What are you building for? Just gaming and YouTube or are you streaming and such etc

C

Chris Steezmour-Fussell

If it's just gaming, get an i5 8400 or 8600k no need for that i7.

Keep that hdd but get an SSD or m.2 for operating system, 250gb is better but 120gb will do fine, this will improve load significantly.

Keyboard is cheap same with the headset but these are things that will last you until you can purchase better. A good mouse is priority in my book.

Everything else is great, just reconsider your needs in CPU, the i3 8100 or 8350k is another great option as it compares to the 7700k, personally I'd stick to AIO, single fan will perform will if you want to save another couple bucks

C

Carl Cabrera

If you’re right handed, I highly recommend just going with the G703 instead of the G903. You pay significantly less and the experience is super comfortable. If you’re left handed then the 903 is probably the better choice.

R

Robert Lee Mullen

Wow $120 mouse $30 keyboard...id rather have a much nicer keyboard and like a $70 mouse...i dont think you gain much with that headset over the g230

T

Tyler Erickson

$120 for a mouse? With $40 headphones
I’d go for the reverse, get nice headphones over a mouse

M

MA Ihab

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

F

Fyaz Bin Azam

Get a better keyboard and G502 Spectrum is a better option for budget

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom