Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch (this is all fun, don't loose your mind over this) So I just beat Mario Odyssey and I...

J

John Wolf

(this is all fun, don't loose your mind over this) So I just beat Mario Odyssey and I sat back wonder just how powerful cappy really is? I mean we know that he a ghost that can posses other living creatures with ease. But how strong is he exactly? Could he take control of theses characters? Do you need mental training and a strong will to stop cappy mind controlling? Is he possibly one of the strongest characters in gaming? Thoughts?

J

Josh DeBruin

To be fair, he can even only control a t-rex for a limited amount of time. He is limited in how strong his target can be, otherwise it would pretty much just be throw cappy audience browser and game over.

S

Sean Renaud

What happens if he fights Ghidorah?

D

Devin Dunkle

The question is if Cappy can train to hold control of people/creatures longer. He could cause devastation as a T-Rex, but can’t hold the form long.

D

Daniel Share-Strom

He wouldn't be able to take Batman, because he can't possess anything that's already wearing something on its head.

Otherwise... yeah, probably haha

S

Steven Kaminellis

its mario's stand power called "CAPture your heart"

F

Fabio Alves

Well if he capture Batman he gonna be what? nothing and you know why? because he is not Batman!

C

Christoph Geyer

Jiren? No Chance !

M

Melvin Glover Jr.

Sephiroth!? Not a chance, there is no way he can control someone as powerful as him.

G

Guy Bellemare

Cappy IS Jiren

A

Angel Lee Di Marie

yeah, Jiren ain't getting capture. Hit couldn't even stop that monster with his time barrier (last resort move he did)

R

Ramiro Escamilla

No way Batman is getting captured, not with Wayne money at his disposal.

J

Justin Watt

If they're not wearing a hat, they're getting took

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom