This is a fucking joke. lol

• Thread starter Calipha Muhammad Ali
  • Start date
C

Calipha Muhammad Ali

This is a fucking joke. lol

C

Cyril Nope

Less than 500$ for 4k gaming, that was predictable.

C

Calipha Muhammad Ali

The 1080 Ti hits 4K @ 60 FPS in all games, though at times it will dip down below that, even sometimes to 40 FPS, some games it will skyrocket to 90 FPS.

Volta will finally open the door to Console-priced 1080p60+ on ultra PC's and true 4K60 gaming.

N

Niels van der Waa

Its not even true 4k its upscaled :")

C

Calipha Muhammad Ali

If the 2070 is anywhere near the 1080 Ti like the 1070 was near the 980 Ti and 970 was near the 780 Ti, true 4K gaming capable GPU's for < $500 might even become a reality.

S

Shaun Young

Micro$oft

D

Dave Steven Edwards

Regardless of API and hardware, no current GPU can do 4k with max settings at a acceptable framerate. I could plausibly see a RX580 or GTX 1070 doing 4k at decent enough FPS for console gamers at the equivalent of medium settings though.

S

Shaun Guttridge

'the premium gamer that wants the absolute best experience' HAHAHAHAHA

R

Richard Cianciolo

I don't really see the joke. The X is a pretty beastly machine at its price point. Especially for anyone that doesn't want to deal with a low end pc. Ps3 cost more at launch

C

Christopher McFerrin

The One X is a great machine for console users. It will let them have a taste of what PC users have been able to experience for quite a while at a much lower entry point. While I won't be buying one, I'm glad that the console world has a machine that is actually halfway decent and not just a collection of three year old PC tech.

T

Tarek Tahseen

Harry Jones FORRR KAAAYYYY

J

Johnathan Kuan

True 4K my ass

R

Richard Cianciolo

Some masterace dudes are butt hurt that a console bests their rigs

C

Calipha Muhammad Ali

Btu you guys have to admit, even though he's still slacking, Phil is doing a much better job for the industry than Sony who are only harming gamers more.

A

Amin Nausin

Lots of toxic comments tbh

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom