Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch (This comment isn't for you if u don't agree) Am i the only person who hates the...

• Thread starter Jalen D Simmons
  • Start date
J

Jalen D Simmons

(This comment isn't for you if u don't agree)
Am i the only person who hates the unrealistic hype for smash? Like i don't think people understand game developing doesn't happen just like that.
Also on the Port, im like thee biggest smash fan, but if they port it they need to add atleast 5 new characters, a few more stages and an adventure mode. If they don't i personally don't want a port.

K

Kevin Sanchez

I feel the same way man, I can wait until they make sure to add good amount of content it has to stand out from Wii U game

S

Scott Longworth

Fair enough people want more from a game rather than the same game in a different system. Personally I haven't owned a Nintendo since the 64 so if they port a game it's still new for me.... So hype away for a smash port!!

J

Jaime Bland

I don't even like smash lol tried it and hated.it.

D

Dann Strees

The only thing that bothered me was the dlc characters not being in-game unlockables.

H

Helio Gabriel Sabatelau Oliveira

It's always the same thing... It's very obnoxious. There are so many games that we could enjoy before a new Smash, but people insist on wanting to play an old game instead.

A

Andrew Schultz

Smash is trash

H

Hiru Ming

melee for life

H

Hiru Ming

On a serious note though, calling it Smash 4 DX then adding subspace emissiary of sorts like how Nintendo added battle mode to Mario Kart 8 should be fine. None of the Wii U ports atm are just straight out ports without some additions, right?

R

Robert Montejano

agree they need to make it worth the buy not just give us what most of us already have

M

Mario Rex Ferrara

Gimme dat deluxe port

N

Nathan Robb

My feelings exaxtly

E

Elijah Jones

Smash got anounced

J

Jalen D Simmons

Yeah i saw im excited they did what i wanted new characters!!!

H

Hiru Ming

Is it a whole new game though? I think i saw botw link in there

J

Jalen D Simmons

EXACTLY Hiru Ming I CAN'T TELL I REALLY WANT IT TO BE NEW!

J

Josh Brown

I can't stand the Smash hype. I get way more excited over other gmes.

J

Jalen D Simmons

Yea yo choice but they did what i wanted so im happu

J

Jessica Bryant

I don't care about it at all.

L

Leilani Dubuc

smash is alright. I'll always play smash, grew up with it....But there are so many OTHER titles that would have been WAY more lit to hear about .

My only hope for this sMash is that they bring back the subspace emissary. That was pretty alright. Need to be more in depth with that though...With co-op. LOCAL AND ONLINE CO-OP N I N T E N D O .

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom