Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Thinking of picking up a Lego game for some easy gaming after a long day at work and...

• Thread starter Michelle Moore-Wright
  • Start date
M

Michelle Moore-Wright

Thinking of picking up a Lego game for some easy gaming after a long day at work and since Best Buy has them all for $20. What is the best one to get...Legos City Undercover, Marvel Super Heroes 2, Ninja Movie, or Worlds?

N

Nicole Metivier

I'd like to follow this as I was wondering the same thing

M

Michelle White

I have Undercover and I absolutely love it! I’m not that good at video games, but I really like them and this one is fun and so far easy to play.

A

Andre Owens

I haven't personally played undercover but you can't go wrong with either marvel 2 or worlds. Worlds has a ton of stuff to do.

L

Luke Lovelock

Undercover is really good. I hear marvel 2 is good too. Skip the worlds and ninjago 9nes though.

C

Cory Steppe

Marvel

C

Cory Steppe

Marvel is amazing with gameplay, plot and just everything is perfect

R

Ricky Pontes

LEGO marvel no doubt and I am also thinking my self pick up LEGO ninja one it looks good I wanna see the movie

A

Alexander Ascencio

Lego City

J

Joseph Frederick Nathaniel Allen

After skipping it on Wii U I was really suprised how much I enjoyed Lego City Undercover on Switch. I would say it helps to be a little older to get some of the references but it's not going to hurt the overall experience.

G

Greg Maniha

If you've never played Undercover, it's one of the best Lego games to ever be made. More than worth your $20. I picked up Marvel 2 and my daughter loves it.

A

Andrey Mikhnev

I have Lego Worlds on PC and it's a pretty awesome sandbox experience. Very relaxing.

H

Heather Mae Phillips

I have all the games and love them all

J

James Buckley

Undercover

J

Jeffrey O'Neil

Undercover was my first. It was amazing. I was disappointed with all other Lego games after...

B

Bayram J. Gascot Hernández

LEGO City is amazing and really funny. It does shake up the formula a bit.

N

Nick Hoffman

Lego city undercover is an amazing game

By far my favorite Lego game

G

Graeme Ross

Just in case:

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

G

Graeme Ross

Just in case:

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

C

Chris Thrash

They're all good fun.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom