Contact advertising [email protected]

Things they could add to Overwatch #1. Similar to Junkrats trap location being shown...

T

Tempest Rogers

Things they could add to Overwatch

#1. Similar to Junkrats trap location being shown to him through walls his concussion mine should also be shown. You don’t know how many times I’ve lost that thing and exploded it just cause.

#2. A help me button. (Just like tf2 they have a help me go left right etc) since people won’t join voice chat ,and when they do a good portion are obnoxious I feel having a help button with maybe an arrow or a symbol similar to the group up function to let team mates know you’re getting focused. (Specially healers)

#3. A focus on this character option. So yet again similar to team fortress 2, the “that medic is a spy” function, a function that allows you to look at an enemy hit B or something and be like focus the MERCY or get the Genji etc. Or my discord orb is on this guy for a ruckin reason kill him ! because yet again no one freaking responds in the chat and typing it wastes time and people ignore that too.

T

Tempest Rogers

It was on Tumblr but the link was deleted so I copied the text from the link

D

Dinis Pedroso

Agree with the nº1 especially for the tp and shieldgen, allys should be able to spot it as soon it is placed; the nº2 we already have the I need healling which sums it up; and the nº3 its called voice chat.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom