Contact advertising [email protected]

They need to buff Moira. I have a few ideas, wanted other opinions on it. Her primary...

• Thread starter Justin Hutchinson-Williams
  • Start date
J

Justin Hutchinson-Williams

They need to buff Moira. I have a few ideas, wanted other opinions on it.

Her primary fire seems a bit low on dps, doing only 20. I think it should deal the amount of damage a headshot with McCree deals with the Tesla spread Winston has. Same range ofc.

Her orbs should be 5 instead of one. She basically fires it from her talons, so 5 fingers, 5 orbs. Plus the damage one should stick to characters like Zens orb to handle those pesky Genji mains.

Her dash is perfectly acceptable as is.

Her ult. No DPS. I think it tickles the opponents tbqh. It should deal the amount of damage equal to the amount a Kaioken x100 Blue does, shutting everyone down.

Discuss.

B

Brian Orellana Gonzalez

Lmao

S

Sam Wilkinson

She definitely does not need buffing.

D

Diego Gonzalez Lerma

I think junkrat needs a buff, maybe giving him about 100000 hp and like 40 concussion mines would be okay. Also maybe making him fly, and giving him self healing by pressing B and his health is up to 92829292029282

K

Ken Pack

Lol

I

Ian Christian

They should just delet genshit, biggest buff OW will ever have

N

Nathan Magoon

Nice troll.

S

Sergio Ramirez

Chris

M

Miranda Goree

I support it. 5 balls would be fantastic

B

Bethan Grant

Yaaaaaas totes agree

B

Bethan Grant

I pissed myself at “talons”

A

Andrew Davis

Junkrat should fire Skilltires out of his launcher and his Ult should be a nuke that drops on the map and kills everyone. (Except Junkrat of course, he doesn't take damage from explosions.)

R

Revan Renaldi

Jesus christ, I just saw a post saying she needs a nerf ffs. SHE'S PERFECTLY BALANCED GIT GUD

D

Dyan Long

Hey this isn't overwatch shitposting

S

SSlayer ZS Leow

Hahaha

M

Miguel Angel Opazo Arancibia

Actually i would be happy to get her damage increased from 20 to 25 then.

J

Justin Hutchinson-Williams

Mandy Roque

M

Mandy Roque

I agree she needs buffing. Her ult is weak as hell. It tickles them lmao. And her primary fire is also really weak. It would be awesome to see that change.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom