Contact advertising [email protected]

They gonna nerf the swing speed of Bridgette flail ----------------------- Change my Mind

A

Andrew Reyes

They gonna nerf the swing speed of Bridgette flail
-----------------------
Change my Mind

P

Patrick Leipold

they already did (well kind of, you could cancel the animation and swing like a mad man on PTR before she was released^^)

I think they will rather nerf her shield bash, either cooldown or range

D

Dinis Pedroso

They should only touch her after beeing release on Comp, people need to adapt and respect her space I learned to avoid her when playing Moira so I dont get my ult canceled

A

Andy Scruggs

She is so heavily reliant on characters brawling with her if they are going to nerf her just remove her and pretend she never existed

C

Curtis James Littlechild

It’s fine as is.

I

Ignacio A. Pedraza

Dps crying about being killed by her when the sole purpose was that to get rid of flankers and protect the backlines she’s easily counter with junkrat and phara. Lol

M

Matt Bubp

It barely reaches outside melee range...

A

Aaron Noda

everyone who bitches about her seriously need to start learning how to counter her properly shes fine the way she is.

A

Aaron Icardi

The only thing they need to nerf is the max HP potential she can give teammates. She is fine the way she is but she makes her whole team super tanky, it makes cheese comps very frustrating to play against

A

Andrew Reyes

I'm not complaining about her but I'm being realistic we know blizz is gonna nerf her when she's available for comp but I however will main her :p

L

Luke Schirmer

They better not. It's 35 damage

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom