Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch They coming out with a new Yoshi game for the Switch next year. I loved Yoshi's...

W

Will Edwards

They coming out with a new Yoshi game for the Switch next year. I loved Yoshi's woolly World for the Wii u and Yoshi's island for the SNES and the one on the 3DS called yoshi's new island. I wasn't that big on yoshi's story but I still play it every now and then anyway this latest Yoshi game is themed with Cardboard. The one on the Wii U was themed with wool and was called woolly world. I been thinking up a nice name for this next Yoshi game like Yoshi's Cardboard Challenge or Yoshi's Flipside or something like paper trail. Has anyone thought of tentative names for the new upcoming Yoshi game? I love how Nintendo name thier games and give them great themes.

R

Ryne Santos

Little Big Yoshi

J

Jessica Amber Tuls

I'm excited for the couch co-op option of the new Yoshi game.

W

Will Edwards

Yes its going to be good. I'm looking forward to it.

W

Warren Whillock

I want to be interested because the design looks nice but I probably won't get it because it looks super basic and won't pose any challenge. Shame really, hopefully we see more and it's more than what we have seen currently.

W

Will Edwards

I feel you I thought the same about woolly world but when I played woolly world the game game was way more then I could imagine and had so much depth so this next game may also be the same way. They will add more to it I'm sure. I didn't think woollynworld would be fun and and thought it would be boring. I was dead wrong. It was an amazing game. So thks ejxt Yoshi game should do well atleast.

E

Elijah Jones

I think its just going to be called "Yoshi" i cant find anywhere that says otherwise. Even the youtube trailer just calls it yoshi.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom