Contact advertising [email protected]

they are going to put it on ps and xbox before even considering the switch, i dont...

T

Tramell Wade

they are going to put it on ps and xbox before even considering the switch, i dont understand what is going on in the minds of these developers

B

Brandon Rudolph

i can sorta understand this,from a developers point of view, they want to finish the PS4 and Xbox one version's first, because if they were to add a switch port now, it might delay the game further....maybe...but thats just my take on it

J

Jorden Nicoll

I don't know, but the game had better be amazing. My mom ordered it for my sister for Christmas 2-3 years ago. We've been waiting for it longer than BotW.

K

Kevin Davis

Ps4 and Xbox usually always get it first. Kingdom hearts is a big game content wise.

F

Forrest Presley

I dont understand why put it on xbox? Xbox never got a kingdom hearts game in their life, half the series was with Nintendo.

J

Jaime J. Gonzalez

Tramell Wade it probably because they haven't had a chance to program a Switch version they're just focused on getting what they already have made out so fans don't riot.

J

Jacob Davis

Companies are biased against Nintendo
The Wii U kinda damaged they're trust.

T

Timothy Kolek

They promised the other two consoles years ago. I think it's commendable that they want to actually complete those first rather than adding more work in. If it comes to Switch, that's awesome. If not, oh well. Can't blame them too much...but Unreal Engine 4 does make it a good deal easier for them to do.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom