Contact advertising [email protected]

theres no way for me to post this and it not be super weird but idk what else to do....

A

Auden Ryan Lewis

theres no way for me to post this and it not be super weird but idk what else to do.

are there any girls in here who have larger boobs and have ordered an OWL jersey?
i'm trying to work with the size chart but this doesn't make any sense and i'm hoping someone can help me. i really want to order a jersey but i'm not about to spend $70 if theres no way itll fit me (which seems absurd so i must be doing something wrong)

A

Auden Ryan Lewis

((also if you don't want to comment on this bc of weird boys thats totally understandable please message me i just need help with the sizing chart from someone who can understand my perspective)

A

Audi Jenkins

me! i ordered a large and have DDD and it fit tight but not too tight.

C

Cody Burdick

Following because my lady wants a jersey and she's well-endowed as well lol. I don't wanna get her one she won't be able to wear xD

A

Audi Jenkins

if you want one to be a bit baggy i would order a XL but if you want it tight and fitting i would order a large

J

Jeff Brown

Commenting so I can watch the creepers get banned.

B

Ben Richards

You’d really think they would take this into consideration regardless hopefully you get the answer you seek

Y

Yani Salazar

I wanna get one too but I’m a C and don’t know wtf size go get lmao

C

Chris Bayer

Auden Ryan Lewis sorry, only rock in a cups here lol

M

Miia Hatunen

Now i feel better about having smol bewbs.

C

Celso Garcia

People are actually keeping this classy ... Bravo people BRAVO !!

K

Kelli Flynn

Following because I'm a D and dunno what to get. Hopefully someone can offer insight pls.

G

Grey Zell

Im a chopping board

J

John Calderon

I’ve always wondered this! Like legit. I’m pretty sure they don’t make female jerseys from OWL huh?

S

Soy Quilo

J

Jonathan Fruit

Imma just be a silent weird boy if that's cool

K

Kiarra Hartman

XL bro

M

Mackenzie Thubron

i’m not even gonna say my size because of the fuckboys but i think you should order one size bigger than what you normally get bc the jerseys fit really tight and it’d shrink when you wash it

E

Elisa Bee

I can't speak for the size yet, but I'm ordering 2 sizes to see what fits best and then returning what doesn't fit.

Ð

Ðe Mäçcìńï

Well since no one is gonna make this thread weird I guess its dawned upon me! Here I go

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom