Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch There should be like an account sharing page or something on Facebook so you can say...

• Thread starter Cullen Lethbridge
  • Start date
C

Cullen Lethbridge

There should be like an account sharing page or something on Facebook so you can say swap account for a couple weeks to play other people’s digital games instead of buying every game (cause it’s possible with the switch I’ve done it before )

L

Logan Verde

Nintendo does not approve.

O

Orion Sandoval

That would require some major trust, credit card information could be gained, or the account taken over completely changing passwords and what not. Like in theory that's an amazing idea, but I don't know anyone that well to trust them with my account

C

Cecil Kennedy

Something like steam has with family sharing? Would be cool i guess

R

Rhiege Andrew Abao Sinining

Thats like giving them the chance to steal while you know that they will steal

C

Cullen Lethbridge

Obviously don’t have your credit card info on it lol and you can’t really steal your account without getting into your email, it’s risky but works

O

Orion Sandoval

That's true, but it's still pretty risky. Like I would do it if I knew I could trust the person fully and get the same like respect of privacy in a way. And talk to them all the time, I guess like a batteries but with games and discuss who wants what game so we wouldn't double dip in buying digital games. That would be amazing to have, but unrealistic with a complete stranger

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom