Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch There are too many games coming to switch for me to justify buying 3ds games. Fire...

G

Garrett DeHaan

There are too many games coming to switch for me to justify buying 3ds games. Fire emblem warriors, mario odysee, octopath traveler, doom, wolfenstein, super meat boy. I dont see value in buying a 10 hour 2d metroid game when I can instead buy fire emblem warriors that will likely give me a thousand hours of gameplay. Do you think the 3ds needs to start receeding or should it be supported till 2025?

O

Orestes Roumeliotis

The 3DS is what the Game Boy Advance was to the Game Cube. They're not even the same conversation

C

Chris Fletcher

Still play and love mine.

G

Gustavo Brito

I just bought a new 3dsxl for the sole purpose of playing the new Metroid. I'm loving it.

D

Domenick Suppa

havent played my switch all weekend. Picke dup metroid and when I am done with it I will go back to the switch/ps4

M

Matt Ditter

Although Nintendo has specifically stated that they will continue to support the 3DS for the foreseeable future, I can't help but think they will begin phasing it out over the next couple years. With two products dipping into the same market, they'd simply be taking potential sales away from themselves. With the Switch selling so strongly, they may take it as a sign to simplify their line of offerings and focus their support on a single, very successful product.
Of course, there's also something to be said about diversifying your product line, so it's hard to imagine them eliminating the 3DS altogether.

O

Orestes Roumeliotis

One is a full powered console the other is an affordable handheld console you buy to get your kids to shut up for a few hours so you can have your own time for once.

B

Ben Sheppard

I think the 3DS is still providing good games, so if this is the case, we should continue to support it

O

Orestes Roumeliotis

You never get the full experience of a game on a 3DS. Unless you're into Pokemon there is no point.

J

Jason Foster

3DS install base is WAY larger than the Switch. They'd only be hurting themselves by phasing out he 3DS family.

B

Benjamin Sullivan

Following

R

Raymond Ortiz

I see the 3DS phasing out around the end of 2018-Early 2019. I'm pretty sure Nintendo is just waiting for the Switch to sell way more than abandoned the 3DS

M

Michael Travis

2025? LOL hell no maybe another 2 or 3 years

S

Spencer Miller

The 3DS will continue to get support for another 1 or 2 years which then I think they'll fully support the switch or just announce another handheld but with the switch, I don't think they need one until they make a new home console and that's only assuming they aren't making another switch after this

J

Jermaul W

Always better to have to many games then not enough. I got destiny 2(ps4), the escapesit 2(x1), metriod (3ds) hey oikmin (3ds havent even made it pass the intro)

And preorders streamworld dig, mario, skyrim, cod (ps4) and might just get crack down on x1.

So always good to have alot of games come out. The 3ds can keep bring them out but i dont really play it any more so i wont be getting anything else on it.

A

Aaron Hughes

lmao you expect it to last to 2025? Pokemon is coming next year.
r. i. p ds

D

Darek A Daszynski

I think the Switch should over take the 3ds. There is no need for it anymore since the Switch is touchscreen too.

J

Jesse Osborne

Nobody's gonna mention you said you can play a Warriors game for 1000 hrs???

M

Marc Southall

the 3DS has been an amazing little console and has one of the best line up of games ever, i don't know why people think when a new console comes out they have to drop the last one like a hot stone, i will still play mine for years to come as well as my Switch, heck i still play DS games on my 3DS :)

M

Matthew Cherney

well octopath only has a vague 2018 release date and wolfenstein is 2018 too soooo theres that for yah.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom