Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One There are SOOO many Nitrado servers, and most of them are unpopulated. You know why?...

T

Tam McDonald

There are SOOO many Nitrado servers, and most of them are unpopulated. You know why? Because dedicated servers are the future :) Particularly GrenawdTube. Come check it out.

C

Charlie Doble

very appealing approach.

M

Mitchell Wood

I mean surely it's because as you've said there's so many new servers and the player base hasn't really expanded... Just thinned out across them all?

T

Tam McDonald

Yeah that's it. It's just thinned out. It's a shame. At least with a dedicated server it doesn't cost money, so the host has no reason to let it go offline after a month.

D

Devin MacNeil Trivett

I'm absolutely loving your approach to this

A

Antz Waugh

Yeah server corruptions and shitty lag r the future

T

Tam McDonald

I get what you're saying, bit dedicated servers aren't like they used to be. I've been on this one for about a month so far and it's only got down like 3 or 4 times and the host has out it back up really quickly.

A

Antz Waugh

Yeah but consoles are not made to b servers eventually it will corrupt and I loose everything consoles will always run out of memory

S

Scott Bevan

Can’t find the server

M

Mackenzie Burton

Stats

C

Cody Ware

Yea we love laggy dedi servers, I've got a great nitrado server running ragnarok with 15 active players on it. Near official stats, 10x gather exp etc and breeding/maturation is 15x

R

Robert Catlin

Wait so because all dedis are unpopulated there the future? The hell kinda logic is that

J

Juan M Duran III

Dedicated servers lag like hell after 10 ppl are on at one time. Or network blips and it needs to be manually restarted by the owner

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom