Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One The wife and I just failed our first attempt at a quetz tame. She flew the Argie and I...

T

Trevor Tuls

The wife and I just failed our first attempt at a quetz tame. She flew the Argie and I hung from it and hit it with darts. It was lvl 95, and survive app said 38 darts would down it. 100 darts later, we gave up. I guess we just couldn't hit it fast enough.

Rip.

W

WyattHolden Holden

Try a lower level one next

G

Gage Mcclelland

Lol use a better longneck

T

Tom Cracknell

I found shooting it when it stops flying fast works... aome reason when you shoot it sometimes it does do the blood splash

N

Nathan J. Bartels

Look for ones stuck in the cliffs. You can solo tame them

A

Aaron Hahn

Hey, Darts raise torpor for a few after the shot bud. go back and check, it may be down now. Our allie did that with a giga. Tons of tranq darts into it and it wouldnt drop, came back a few minutes later after restocking darts and found it passed out a bit away from where they were hitting it.

E

Eli Castillo

Rare flowers. Eat them and the quetz will chase you. Build a trap and lead it there. Problem solved.

K

Kevin Mangrum

It’s harder with an argy too it’s easy to accidentally hit the argy n not know it

K

Kevin Mangrum

Easiest with a griffin or nice stam ptera. Just hit it and when it quits flying fast hit it again gotta be patient

C

Cory Prickette

Stop using dododex its info is wrong .... use SA Companion is supported by wild card and is spot on

B

Braidon Joseph Johnson

I always shoot it when it slows down and works everytime

D

David Hobbs

I think the app is meaning head shots so it's hard to tell never trust them I've had tames wake up on me useing the timers and such

E

Elijah Rompa

Griffin or tapejara all the way when taming your first quetz

E

Elijah Rompa

Although my first one on new servers was just stuck in some trees in the snow area by the oil pumps behind south if vikings bay. Easy tame lol

R

Ryan Milford

Are you 100% sure you were shooting the quetz and not your argy?

S

Steven Erickson

Get yourself a tapejara. I’ve taken down a quetz solo on one of those. Easy with two people but can be done with one too. Just sit in the front seat and whistle for it to attack the quetz. Once close enough whistle anywhere but the quetz and take your shot. Repeat.

A

Aaron Kochersperger

I’ve solo tamed one by hitting it with a super low melee ptera and getting it stuck on a cliff.

M

Michael Doherty

Cassandra Viney this would be us lol

M

Matthew Lohan

Quetz taming sucks so much ass dude, better off getting a low one and breed levels up, or ask someone on server if they have an egg

E

Ethan Campbell

Dont use the companion app. Its incorrect

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom