Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One The way some server hosts pick there starter packs confuses me. Join my server starter...

• Thread starter Patrick Martin Belford
  • Start date
P

Patrick Martin Belford

The way some server hosts pick there starter packs confuses me.
Join my server starter includes, A chem bench (but no generator or gasoline to use it), an indy forge and grill (mmmmmm and the gasoline to use either where is that). My fave though a TEK suit and sword and some element (but wait don't you need those engrams unlocked to use TEK)

B

Bogard FaReal

Want to join a semi boosted PVP server where you still feel a sense of accomplishment from your grind but you also don't feel like you sold your soul to play??? Come be apart of a new, growing Ragnarok community where you will get an official play style with a minor boost where it matters!

Come Join
"Warlords United Nitrado Server" and have...

2xStam

2xOxygen

5xWeight

3xSpeed

2xFortitude

8xEXP

6xHarvest

6xTaming

6xMating

15xHatching

120×Maturation

Baby Food Consumption Slightly Lowered

10xRecipe Multiplier

2xRecipe Effectiveness

2xDrops

2xFishing

3xCrop Grow

Turret Limit Raised

15k Structure Limit

300 Dino limit

OfflineRaidProtection

Arena Battles With Prizes

Boss Battles

NO RULE PVP

Wanna Raid But Not Sure Who To Hit??? Raiding The Admin Will NEVER be punished And ANY/ALL Loot Received Is All Yours!!! Think You Got What It Takes To Hit an Admin???

Get Starter Packs Like
Full Metal Gear, A Grinding Tame (ank ect), A Flyer (Tdon/Argy) Or A Small Carnivore (Saber/DireWolf/Carno ect)

Soon To Be Clustered With Aberration And Will Also Have Aberration Dino's On Rag Once I Get The .Ini Codes On Lock. It Is A 35 Slot Server But I Will Glady Bump It Once Population Grows. Really Want This Server To Be About The Players So Any Ideas To Better The Community Are ALWAYS Accepted/Appreciated. Hope To See Ya There N Happy Arkin ✌

B

Brandon Williams

My server only gives a griffin. It’s like cmon bro it’s a boosted server lol

M

Magedien Samodien

custom drops...

M

Magedien Samodien

no starter

B

Bogard FaReal

Lol I'll hook ya up Brandon Williams

B

Bogard FaReal

Yes Magedien Samodien I offer starters

B

Bogard FaReal

Drops aren't custom yet because I'm still getting use to expert mode but aberration dinos, custom drops and much more to come. Long term server also that will only grow

N

Neil Mcdonald

I run an adventuring pve server on rag as well as a new players stated area in Viking bay I also give settled players a decent LVL quetz with saddle and a selection of ascendant tools and armor to help them get exploring the world.

A

Andre Salguero

My server give a lv 100 horse or bear with saddle and a "fuck you good luck" it's a practical starter for a slight boosted prim +server, like you either get a mobile hand mill with 300 slots/berry getter or you get base defense tame/ everything harvester

T

Trista McCormick

Cause some servers don't want to hand everything out as starters.....do you know how easy it is to make gasoline? I'm pretty sure you can manage making gas by yourself and not have everything handed to you

A

Alexis McLeod

Okay, but gasoline is just oil and hide.

Dodos and a short underwater mining dive.

A

Ashley Marie Shorney

I don't even get the point of starters, especially on boosted servers.

C

Centree Meyer

Why starters kill the game and turn players into needy brats..
if you’re willing to hand feed a player today and not tomorrow you’re pretty much an abusive host

F

Fermin Quintero

Starters are for scrubs it's boosted.

B

Brett Henderson

What about the ones that give the full blown "troll starter pack" and complain they have trolls ruining their server...

A

Aaron Stewart

Server I admin on gives you the map. Go play the game

L

Luke Bridgwater

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

My Site
poolcoin6.weebly.com
win $ free paypal

S

Steven Rudd

Honestly sounds like you're horrible at the game if you can't even make a generator or some gas you need more than what they're giving you

P

Patrick Martin Belford

Not complaining just suvh late game stuff for no reason, i mean give a stone and some thatch from the ground and im good

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom